Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Manglah Dah Stranglah Day!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Mang back? Or this might be in the spirit of our boy... Anywho, I'll drink some Henney VSOP to that.
    On a sidenote I just bought a new Zippo today.. Can't stop playing with it, same with the Zippo. addicting little sucka

Happy murder day partybros

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      That's damn good to hear that you all are doin well and feelin great. We aint been up to much else but workin like dogs, and resting on the weekends. Imma have to get on FB, my account is still active, but I hardly ever get on there. I don't think I've been on there in about 3-4 months or so. I know your cover was classic as always. Hell if I could play like you I'd always be within arms reach of a guitar. I want to learn how to play Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'. I LOVE that song.
      How l wish l could teach you how to play blues, it's the way to developing guitar playing skills. l play a lot of blues, jamming with a sound player, lately. The thing is, blues is easy to play and when you learned it, you can play all songs you wanna play with ease.

Been playing wish you were here since my teenage years.

Yeah wish you were here, manglah.

Comment

I miss Manglahman

Comment

Hell ya he was a badass dude.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Mang return.

Comment

I hope he comes back after May/Pac is over, I know he got tried of reading the same garbage about it. I'll be here after its over to talk about boxing general when all of the trolls leave.

Comment

I wonder what manglers reaction was to the May vs Pac fight happening, I know it was the circus act of it in NSB that ended up driving him away, like Spray said once it's all done he might come back on here who knows - or after they've both retired...
                Last edited by Spacey1991; 03-14-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Bumpin for Tha Manglah!!!!!!!!! :manglah:

Comment

Where has spray resistant been? Did he start his own mascara line?

Comment

Happy Manglah Da Stranglah Day my fellow Lounge Rats!!!!!!!!! :manglah:

Comment

Working...
                      X