Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC: Israei Army lefts Wounded / toddlers for dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate gay people - our company accountant is gay, and he gets along with everybody. I don't like you though.
    You do hate gay people though. Your comments about gay people in the past have been absolutely disgusting to be honest and your absolute fixation on **** sex, particularly forced **** sex, is suspicious.

As for you liking me, realistically I didn't have much of an opinion on you, some of your posts were quite good. Then I happened to disagree on a topic with you and you turn into this screeching princess. I've disagreed with a lot of people here without then having a hissy fit, but there again princess is as princess does.

My state of mind is better than yours, since I have a sense of justice and I don't rejoice in human suffering -
    You would rejoice if I was suffering of AIDS though. I don't particularly have a sense of justice because I think that the righting of wrongs is superfluous to doing actual good in the world.

I remember you said it "toots your horn" the way the people in Gaza are suffering and dying.
    You do? You may want to check that.

Comment

Working...
    X