No announcement yet.

Cheating Wayne Rooney beds hooker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    thats true mate ronaldo is a smart man,he fuks all the fit women and dont commit to anyone of them and why not

hes got it sorted
    the photo of him sneaking out from paris hilton's place was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      I've lost some respect towards rooney, I think he's a great player and one of the best in the world but the fact he had to pay for sex disappoints me and also the fact he cheated on his girl while she was pregnant...u don't do that kinda **** to your girl when she's goin to have your kid.
      dj check this

youve got margo in your sig and hes a cheater

youve got van persi in your avi whos married and was getting done for rape,he got away with because he didnt do but he still fuked out on his wife didnt he???

its not right what rooney done but we are all men and with that much money and fame we could all slip,i know i could

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Lol yup that's what they should really be doing. The thing is, footballers dont want to be committed to one relationship. Footballers can have any women they want.. So why are leaving themselves open to be attacked by the media I just do not know. Rooney will be destroyed on Monday morning, it will be splashed all over the news and papers.

Rooney is all sorts of trouble now this has came out the woods! It'll be interesting to see how all this unfolds in the next couple of weeks. I think his wife will want a divorce, which is very sad.

R.I.P Rooney.
        i think rooneys fuked,he wont be able to cope,he will get alot of stick and it will get to him.i must admit a cole dealt with his break up really well and it never affected him on the pitch,can rooney do the same,i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
          the photo of him sneaking out from paris hilton's place was funny.
          damm i missed that one,was he on crutches?

Comment

good lad wayne for wearing a jonny
            ****ing wise up what u at smoking ****? - youre a pro footballer
            3some with 2 hookers, cant say i wouldnt do it tbh.
            200 quid for a pack of smokes? Wish i worked at that hotel.
            a definate improvememnt on the granny.

Comment

rooney FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                LOL, the grannie Rooney fucked is in her 40's WTF! I thought she was proper old and shit.
                40s is old for a granny in liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  dj check this

youve got margo in your sig and hes a cheater

youve got van persi in your avi whos married and was getting done for rape,he got away with because he didnt do but he still fuked out on his wife didnt he???

its not right what rooney done but we are all men and with that much money and fame we could all slip,i know i could
                  First off margarito isn't a cheater

Second van persie never raped a girl that was bs

But I see what you mean we all slip in one point of our lives but I just hate the fact rooney did it while his girl was pregnant, I'm not sayin you can never cheat but while she's goin to have your baby that's really low imo...

Comment

I see that he still has pay birds to get into bed with him LOL.

He could learn a thing off two off Ashley 'The Pimp' Cole.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      I see that he still has pay birds to get into bed with him LOL.

He could learn a thing off two off Ashley 'The Pimp' Cole.
                      Yeah rooney needs to snap naked photos of himself and starting messaging them to girls

Comment

Working...
                      X