Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    But they all must look to the same to you right? Thats the line you gave to me right?

****ing racist ******
    You're an idiot,,,,

Quote me where I'm racist..

It was a joke when I said it the first time, and I realized I made the same mistake, hence the lol at the end of my correction post...

Please get a sense of humor... It's mandatory in the lounge

But please quote me where I'm racist?? Show me posts ******

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      You're an idiot,,,,

Quote me where I'm racist..

It was a joke when I said it the first time, and I realized I made the same mistake, hence the lol at the end of my correction post...

Please get a sense of humor... It's mandatory in the lounge

But please quote me where I'm racist?? Show me posts ******
      You literally said these people killed by police had it coming. Thats ****ing racial profiling you ****ing ******. If every person comvicted of a crime needs to murdered then so does every single racist piece of **** like you

Comment

You literally said these people killed by police had it coming. Thats ****ing racial profiling you ****ing ******. If every person comvicted of a crime needs to murdered then so does every single racist piece of **** like you
        Quote me.... literally

Comment

Not to racial profile ya or nothing but your posts come off ******ed af in this thread brah

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            Every one of these stories about cops shooting black people involves the black person doing stupid **** that gets them shot. I've got a gun officer i'm just going to reach.... bang, bang, bang.
            Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Pretty much this^^^^^^^^^^

Criminal thugs are the ones getting shot down,, by cops or by each other..

I don't live in fear of cops, I'm not a pathetic slug of a human being,, I actually contribute to society...

Let me know when the cops start gunning down black doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, etc at an alarming rate

This is just Darwinism playing itself out..
            This is what you wanted. This wss highly offensive and racist as ****. Generalizing EVERY SINGLE case of as a black man just being "stupid". Which all you have to do is look at the minnesota case recently to see an example of a guy who was a law abiding cititzen that served cafeteria lunches to school students(which is contributing to society, feeding our youths) did nothing wrong and did exactly what was asked by the officer and was shot dead for NO REASON.

And thats just one case. There are several others proving your dumb racist ass wrong. You asked for it and it got thrown back in your face. So once again **** YOU racist ass piece of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nod View Post
              Not to racial profile ya or nothing but your posts come off ******ed af in this thread brah

Go **** yourself. When you actually contribute without being a ****boy ass troll that beats off in his mamas basement while screaming at her for not cutting the crust off your pb&j, then come talk to me ****boy.

Comment

This is what you wanted. This wss highly offensive and racist as ****. Generalizing EVERY SINGLE case of as a black man just being "stupid". Which all you have to do is look at the minnesota case recently to see an example of a guy who was a law abiding cititzen that served cafeteria lunches to school students(which is contributing to society, feeding our youths) did nothing wrong and did exactly what was asked by the officer and was shot dead for NO REASON.

And thats just one case. There are several others proving your dumb racist ass wrong. You asked for it and it got thrown back in your face. So once again **** YOU racist ass piece of ****.
                What is racist about my post???? Can you bold where I talk about skin color??

I thought I talked about criminals

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  What is racist about my post???? Can you bold where I talk about skin color??

I thought I talked about criminals

Lmao so now your gonna deflect all the blame on the person you quoted YET agreed with? Whatever man.

Contributing to society doesnt mean just working an honest job. Obviously all lives matter but #blacklivesmatter was made because its obvious all lives do not matter to SOME of these policemen. Its not all of them and i geniunely feel bad for the cops shot yesterday in missouri and georgia and the day before in Dallas.

But REALLY contributing to society would be trying to bring everyone together to stop this meaningless violence. Not justify it.

Comment

Lmao so now your gonna deflect all the blame on the person you quoted YET agreed with? Whatever man.

Contributing to society doesnt mean just working an honest job. Obviously all lives matter but #blacklivesmatter was made because its obvious all lives do not matter to SOME of these policemen. Its not all of them and i geniunely feel bad for the cops shot yesterday in missouri and georgia and the day before in Dallas.

But REALLY contributing to society would be trying to bring everyone together to stop this meaningless violence. Not justify it.
                    I do agree that we need to unify, I do hate all this racial tension within the country

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      Living outside Sweden keeps me safe.
                      I always knew you were a tall blonde girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X