• Show
Clear All

• Lol people said Keith looked drained meanwhile Shawn had to get naked

Comment

• video of the weigh in?

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        Lol people said Keith looked drained meanwhile Shawn had to get naked
        Porter looked full and healthy.. Thurman looked like a hungry agitated skeleton.
        Porter made 144 last fight, weight isn't an issue, hes disciplined..

Thurman only had 3 weeks of sparring lol, good luck with that

Comment

• This fight is going to be very reminiscent of batting practice. As Shawn Porter rushes in, Thurman is going take a step backwards and around him and proceed to nail him with huge combination punches to the head.

He is going to catch him flush with those laser right hands of his.

Moreover, Porter is just too predictable, too slow, too wild and too crude to even remotely making this a somewhat competitive fight.

Keith is going to see his punches coming from a mile away. What a total mismatch in the making?

Comment

• It's finally here. Still rolling with One Time Thurman in this one.

Comment

• Who wants to do a sig bet. mathed where you at punk

Comment

• Man, WTF?????????

I just realized that I no longer have CBS because of some dispute between Dish and the network over money. I'm going to have to stream the fight...that sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  Who wants to do a sig bet. mathed where you at punk
                  No sig bet but I'll toss 10 Quint on Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                    Porter looked full and healthy.. Thurman looked like a hungry agitated skeleton.
                    Porter made 144 last fight, weight isn't an issue, hes disciplined..

Thurman only had 3 weeks of sparring lol, good luck with that
                    No schit. Dude lost like 25 pounds in 3 weeks, lol. He's drained as phuck right now. Porter gonna beat his liver to schit.

Comment

• Guys, in all seriousness, enjoy this fight because it is special. Two young lions in their prime going at it. I know theres not much buzz and this is why young star talent doesnt get matched this early due to not enough spotlight/fame, because had this fight taken place down the road, it would have been HUGE. I am so happy we get to see it at this stage when they are both young and STILL HUNGRY for recognition. This will be special to watch man. What a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X