Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will any show every reach the heights of Breaking Bad??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like GOT but it's not as good as BB. The main reason people even watch GOT is for the Dragons which we see like 10 minutes of every 3 episodes.

They also replaced the guy who plays Daario Naharis for next season, that itself was a mistake imo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        I like GOT but it's not as good as BB. The main reason people even watch GOT is for the Dragons which we see like 10 minutes of every 3 episodes.

They also replaced the guy who plays Daario Naharis for next season, that itself was a mistake imo.
        GOT ain't really about dragons if you REALLY watched the show, and **** the previous Daario, he's not charming enough

Comment

Originally posted by jackson8 View Post
          I think there be shows a great but not from begining-to-end like Breakin Bad was. A lot of great show fizzle out by the last season.
          Game of Thrones CAN be better or just as good. Breaking Bad had some episodes which were CRAZY slow, Game of Thrones doesn't. I know a lot of people who will not like BB simply because of how slow it starts.

The GoT books from 1-3 are AMAZING, especially book 3 which is what Season 3 and 4 has and will cover. I can also see it covering some of book 4 too (A feast of crows) which is pretty slow compared to the zergfest that was A Storm of Swords (Book 3). They have so much great material to work with and such a high budget that they can make this show an ATG.

Comment

It was good, but have you seen Wacky Deli?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              It was good, but have you seen Wacky Deli?

chale homes........cartoons are for levas................

Comment

Working...
              X