Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice how the guys who say "No ****" are usually gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Daaaamn, I remember that. Those were like the best days of my life. You, me, Sicario, Heeb, Congo Cash, Rab, Spray, etc.

Remember when we were showering together, and you turned around and I grabbed a bucket and filled it with real hot water and threw it on your back and you screamed with a girl voice like Ahhhhh!!!!!
    Damn you didnt even say "no ****"

haha. jk.

yeah those were good times. remember us being mad at Congo because he had a unfair size advantage in the swordfighting fights

no ****

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Barrera View Post
      Damn you didnt even say "no ****"

haha. jk.

yeah those were good times. remember us being mad at Congo because he had a unfair size advantage in the swordfighting fights

no ****
      What if I don't say no ****? We always talk like this between eachother and not say no ****. We are just saying no **** in this thread to put up a front. We mad **** yo.

No ****.

Comment

What if I don't say no ****? We always talk like this between eachother and not say no ****. We are just saying no **** in this thread to put up a front. We mad **** yo.

No ****.

Yeah we gay as heeeeelll!

no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          Like they say something extremely fruity that no straight man would say, and then they say no **** like that makes it all good.

I never say no **** cuz I never say anything gay. Isn't that how it supposed to be?
          joke   [johk] Show IPA noun, verb,joked, jok·ing.
          –noun
          something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
          something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
          a matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
          something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class.
          practical joke.
          –verb (used without object)
          to speak or act in a playful or merry way: He was always joking with us.
          to say something in fun or teasing rather than in earnest; be facetious: He didn't really mean it, he was only joking.
          –verb (used with object)
          to subject to jokes; make fun of; tease.
          to obtain by joking: The comedian joked coins from the audience.

Comment

Do you love me?

No ****.
            You know I love you baby.

So ****.

Comment

id blow everybody in this thread

(yes ****)

Comment

they are gay........

Comment