Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
    FBI: American for burning money for no reason? smh
    it's because of the miami shootout.

where that one guy got shot with a 9mm and he still ended up wounding and killing fbi agents before he died.

they made all these tests and research to pick a new cartridge.

after all the money , they ended up dropping the 10mm for the .40.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i think you have a wrong impression of israel and israelis.

almost every israeli serves in the IDF. most own/carry/use firearms.

uzi was a very solid designed submachinegun. they've been making them for 50 years.

desert eagle is a hunting gun. mostly known through movies and by kids in video games where they are called deagles.
      um, not really wrong. I just can't see a jew firing a gun in some crowd that throw rocks. and about military, even women have to serve there.

also who cares if it's a hunting gun.. my uncle owns it, we use quit often for fun when go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
        I see now. They have tough situation with arabs, though. I would carry a gun there as well, too. they need to stop being patriotic by using that uzi. freakin m4 or ak-47 would do the job
        submachinegun is different from assault rifle.

shorter , lighter and it uses pistol ammo.

for assault rifles they do use the m-4 and the israeli version of the ak-47 , the galil.

Comment

um, not really wrong. I just can't see a jew firing a gun in some crowd that throw rocks. and about military, even women have to serve there.

also who cares if it's a hunting gun.. my uncle owns it, we use quit often for fun when go fishing.
          believe me it's happened. palestinians have been throwing rocks for 30 years. more than a few have been shot for doing it.

it's an okay gun for fun and hunting. not really a gun for self defense.

Comment

submachinegun is different from assault rifle.

shorter , lighter and it uses pistol ammo.

for assault rifles they do use the m-4 and the israeli version of the ak-47 , the galil.
            ok that's in military. on pics I think those guys are civilians.. so I was talking about them using right guns. Galil is fine, i've seen some short documentary films where Galil was involved, seemed like a decent weapon. but still Ak>Galil.

you own yourself any kind of cold weapon?
            Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-23-2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

what I meant is, Israeli mostly pretty scared of everyone. i was quit surprised you said they used to carry guns.

oh and uzi sucks, best weapon designed by Israel - Deagle
              Dont be confused, Israel is not scared of anyone and are one of the worlds major powers and arent afraid of anyone

Comment

it's because of the miami shootout.

where that one guy got shot with a 9mm and he still ended up wounding and killing fbi agents before he died.

they made all these tests and research to pick a new cartridge.

after all the money , they ended up dropping the 10mm for the .40.
                And H&K laughed all the way to the bank, right?

A bad shot's a bad shot.

Comment

ok that's in military. on pics I think those guys are civilians.. so I was talking about them using right guns. Galil is fine, i've seen some short documentary films where Galil was involved, seemed like a decent weapon. but still Ak>Galil.

you own yourself kind of cold weapon?
                  yeah those are civilians. that's why it's okay to have submachinegun instead of assault rifle. they don't need the longer ranges when it's for self defense.

galil uses the ak system. it's exactly like the ak with improvements like the safety and the sights.

cold weapon?

i own a few weapons.

Comment

believe me it's happened. palestinians have been throwing rocks for 30 years. more than a few have been shot for doing it.

it's an okay gun for fun and hunting. not really a gun for self defense.
                    Palestinians and Arabs try hard lol. To be honest I feel bad if you start thinking.. that what they've been through and whats going on now. But on other hand, when you meet them.. they act so differently. only nation under god and crap like that.. I don't want to hate them, so im trying not to get in any conversations with them, because they do piss me off(

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                      And H&K laughed all the way to the bank, right?

A bad shot's a bad shot.
                      more like smith and wesson.

fbi made them design a damn brand new 10mm pistol for them.

then after buying them and then dropping them , they switched to .40 smith and wessons. which are just like 10mm but weaker.

Comment

Working...
                      X