Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Brook : Pick em'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can Khan do to beat Kell Brook, I can't think of anything to be honest! All he can do is stick and move for 12 Rounds but he doesn't have the stamina to pull that off. He will start off good for the first 5-6 Rounds but then he fades and he always end up getting caught in EVERY FIGHT Khan gets Caught

Comment

Brook beats the sh it out Khan. As many times as I've seen that uppercut he caught GGG with, imagine that being Khan. His head pops off like a rock-em sock-em robot

Comment

Brook has showed that he is an accurate puncher and has a good chin. Khan has shown that if he gets hit he will go down.

Brook by KO unless Khan runs and hold.

Comment

brook, easy. might carry con a few extra rds just to batter him more.

Comment

It depends on how much Khan has left - if he can get himself into great shape and the last knockout hasn't totally depleted him than I give him a great chance.

Despite what people on here think he is the better boxer with more pedigree.

People have always underrated Khan on here, every time he loses he is a bum, but when he has put together wins everyone is always reluctant to give him his props. I think too many people on here get stuck on 'poised' fighters like Brook with a more silky, thinking style.

As soon as someone comes along who goes about it a little different they don't know how to analyse that and don't give him his due credit because it doesn't align with what they think a top level boxer is supposed to look like. Khan goes about being successful a little bit differently, he swarms with his hand and foot speed, and he has shown that he REALLY can box. His wins over Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Alexander, Collazo, Judah, were all one sided clinics.

Brook has a dangerous style for Khan because of the counterpunching with power, but if you take that out of it for a second, he doesn't present a lot of the other attributes which, historically have caused Khan problems. He isn't effective pressuring, he doesn't set a high pace, he isn't a body puncher, he doesn't have particularly fast hands, and he doesn't really throw wide, most of his shots come down the train tracks.

He has great timing and good power, and those things could be the undoing of Khan, but I'm not convinced because in the middle of all of that - Khan has faster hands, faster feet, better movement, and a lot more experience, all of which could play a major factor.

Comment

Brook will KO Kahn. Not much more to say.

Comment

Working...
              X