Narcos Season 2 trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Narcos Season 2 trailer

who's excited?

Finally! Felt like that took forever. It's a shame this storyline will end this season because all the characters are really good.

Comment

Been waiting for ages now! Bring it on..

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        I'v recently visited Colombia and spent some time in Medellin too, it was easy to imagine what it was like there when Pablo was around.
        Did you try the bing?.

Comment

I can't decipher what that even means.

The Charlie?
          Yes.......

Comment

Well, it's the place to go if you want to try it.

It's very pure.

When I was in Miami I was offered 1g for $90.

In Cartagena it was $17 for one gram but every where else in Colombia it was $5 for a gram, think it was more expensive in that city as that's where most tourist go to try it. It was considerably one of the safest cities in Colombia but no city is really safe there.

When I was in Peru I found the only sold it by 2grams and that was $33.
            Man that's a ripoff considering the cost of a kilo down there. Up here keys are between 50-55k and average cost per gram is about $100.

Best bling I ever did was actually in Puerto Rico. Surprisingly better than what I did in Panama and Colombia, probably because I had a direct hook up.

Comment

Well, it's the place to go if you want to try it.

It's very pure.

When I was in Miami I was offered 1g for $90.

In Cartagena it was $17 for one gram but every where else in Colombia it was $5 for a gram, think it was more expensive in that city as that's where most tourist go to try it. It was considerably one of the safest cities in Colombia but no city is really safe there.

When I was in Peru I found the only sold it by 2grams and that was $33.
              I would never risk my ****ing life scoring coke in some ****hole country lol The risk/reward in that scenario is overwhelmingly lopsided.

You can get a gram as low 10 dollars in Miami, but that's obviously cut to hell. 90 is a ripoff unless you're capping some unbelievable pure.

Comment

Working...
              X