Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar adam ali should be president of the USA, Ask me any question, I have the answer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Just stay being brush's robin to his batman
    dude you shoulda saved that line for the debates

just saying

Comment

How would you lower the national debt?
      Cut my taxes, fix our infrastructure and fix the drug war?

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        How would you lower the national debt?
        Cut my taxes, fix our infrastructure and fix the drug war?
        1.. Balance budget every year.. In 2016 we spend the tax revenue from 2015.. In 2017 we spend taxes collected in 2016, etc. Would also try to cut deals with other countries that own our debt, quid pro cuo, we do something to cancel some debt

2. Taxes need to be redone, we need to elimante all the hidden taxes like payroll tax and unemployment tax, etc.. We need to slash government spending and have a 3% national tax and a 5% income tax which is taken from each paycheck.. The amount of wasting taxpayer money is why taxes are so high.. Cut all the BS programs and reduce military spending.. Would close military bases around the world unless host country pays for it.. Japan doesn't want us to leave, then pay for our base, Germany afraid of Russia, pay us and we don't leave..

3. Infrastructure, especially highway system should be one of the most important items to fund.. Local roads should be paid for by local population, either at the town or state level. If we have a 2 trillion budget, I would spend at least 300 billion on infrastructure

4. Drug war,,, I would legalize marijuana, and I would execute all the cocaine, herion, crack traffickers.. El chapo would have already been stoned in public.. Let people be stoned in public and you will see crime rate drop

Comment

1.. Balance budget every year.. In 2016 we spend the tax revenue from 2015.. In 2017 we spend taxes collected in 2016, etc. Would also try to cut deals with other countries that own our debt, quid pro cuo, we do something to cancel some debt

2. Taxes need to be redone, we need to elimante all the hidden taxes like payroll tax and unemployment tax, etc.. We need to slash government spending and have a 3% national tax and a 5% income tax which is taken from each paycheck.. The amount of wasting taxpayer money is why taxes are so high.. Cut all the BS programs and reduce military spending.. Would close military bases around the world unless host country pays for it.. Japan doesn't want us to leave, then pay for our base, Germany afraid of Russia, pay us and we don't leave..

3. Infrastructure, especially highway system should be one of the most important items to fund.. Local roads should be paid for by local population, either at the town or state level. If we have a 2 trillion budget, I would spend at least 300 billion on infrastructure

4. Drug war,,, I would legalize marijuana, and I would execute all the cocaine, herion, crack traffickers.. El chapo would have already been stoned in public.. Let people be stoned in public and you will see crime rate drop
          And you honestly believe that killing a few traffickers would end the cocaine import?
          Common man, you have to have a better plan than that? Why not decriminalize it?

Comment

And you honestly believe that killing a few traffickers would end the cocaine import?
            Common man, you have to have a better plan than that? Why not decriminalize it?
            Why would I decriminalize drugs that ruin people's lives... Pimps in the sex trade get girls hooked on those drugs,, no one ever gets hooked on marijuana to the point they sell their body,,, and if you smoke too much weed you fall asleep.. If you do too much crack, coke, black tar-- you die...

If I chopped off the head of every meth, cocaine, heroin offender, then those drugs offenders would get shrink in numbers... And with my revamped education program, the youth would understand only losers would do those drugs

Comment

Why would I decriminalize drugs that ruin people's lives... Pimps in the sex trade get girls hooked on those drugs,, no one ever gets hooked on marijuana to the point they sell their body,,, and if you smoke too much weed you fall asleep.. If you do too much crack, coke, black tar-- you die...

If I chopped off the head of every meth, cocaine, heroin offender, then those drugs offenders would get shrink in numbers... And with my revamped education program, the youth would understand only losers would do those drugs
              This is they type of thinking that got us into this pointless drug war in the first place.

Sorry Ali, you have to convince me on other issues before you get my vote.

Tell me about healthcare? How would you fix obamacare? I pay more and receive less now.

Comment

This is they type of thinking that got us into this pointless drug war in the first place.

Sorry Ali, you have to convince me on other issues before you get my vote.

Tell me about healthcare? How would you fix obamacare? I pay more and receive less now.
                1.. War on drugs is laughable.. Name the drug trafficker that we cut their head off... If you are going to have a war, then you need to be ruthless and brutal, not handing out light sentences or probation

2. Healthcare is complicated.. I'm all for a universal single payer system.. Obamacare is a disaster, and needs to be repealed. Healthcare reform should be done line by line and not a huge bill like obamacare.. The best way to reduce costs in insurance was have them compete over state lines.. But I'm for a single payer system.. I would cut off all foreign aid, and divert all that cash to healthcare

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  how big do you plan to make the wall on the border?
                  I don't plan on making a wall... We need to cut off the incentive for illegal immigration, and under my tax plan, illegals would be paying their share and wouldnt be "leeching" off the system

Brush wasn't at the Super Bowl, and his race is "full ******"

I may have not been clear on illegal immigration....

As president , I don't have any problems with illegals,, but our tax system makes them "leeches" and punishes ordinary people by paying for these "programs"
                  I want everything to be taxed by what u consume and buy... Illegals are gonna buy gas, coffee, pizza, etc... I want to reduce hidden taxes, and have a national sales tax, so when you buy, you contribute.. Eliminate the incentive programs for being illegal, and the Mexicans would be paying their fair share everytime they buy a candy bar, gas, cable, etc... Get rid of hidden taxes, and have a national sales tax and then "illegals" wouldn't be a burden but would be contributing to taxes..
                  Building a wall, is so stupid,,, just make the dudes pay taxes when they buy something... It's really not that hard to figure out

Comment

Chevy or Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Chevy or Ford.
                      I will take some heat for this, but I say ford.. Not the popular answer, not the one you want to hear..but I cannot tell a lie,, I prefer ford... And I will tell why..

1.. A family friend owns a ford dealership, he hooked me up with my first few cars, never did me wrong, cars never gave me a problem, so I stay loyal to ford..

2. I understand that chevy is the "sexy" choice, but that's the BS answer cruz or hillary would give you.. I'm not fake, I keep it 100

3. Sorry if you don't like my answer, but I keep it 100, and also who gives a ****, not really a national problem...

Comment

Working...
                      X