Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

at one point, Broner was #6 p4p according to RING...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at one point, Broner was #6 p4p according to RING...

How ridiculous is that. His best wins were Demarco and Gavin Rees. And a borderline robbery vs Ponce De Leon. The p4p rating lack credibility. Alvarez was on there before he did **** too

Geducky Bumlovkin is #4, he must have the weakest resume of a top 5 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAustralia View Post
      How ridiculous is that. His best wins were Demarco and Gavin Rees. And a borderline robbery vs Ponce De Leon. The p4p rating lack credibility. Alvarez was on there before he did **** too
      I'm actually pretty sure he was number 5 at one point. I remember giving out about that at the time too. I knew he was talented but his resume was paper thin for a 3 weight world champion. Now his stock has taken a big hit.

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      That's the worst attempt at an insult I've ever heard. And he has more business being there than Broner did.

Comment

Ducklovkin is a coward and his Ring ranking symbolizes how far the Ring has fallen under Oscar De La Dildo's reign.

Comment

That was just a terrible p4p list all in all. Broner at 6, Alvarez was in there at 8 or 9, Robert Guerrero was 10th, it was hideous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Ducklovkin is a coward and his Ring ranking symbolizes how far the Ring has fallen under Oscar De La Dildo's reign.
            What does this have to do with Fraud's little sister Boner?

speaking of, if Fraud is the Caitlyn Jenner of Boxing, what does that make Broner? Kim Kardashian because he too loves black c0ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              What does this have to do with Fraud's little sister Boner?

speaking of, if Fraud is the Caitlyn Jenner of Boxing, what does that make Broner? Kim Kardashian because he too loves black c0ck.
              Like 90% of your posts is talking about c0cks and gays.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
                I'm actually pretty sure he was number 5 at one point. I remember giving out about that at the time too. I knew he was talented but his resume was paper thin for a 3 weight world champion. Now his stock has taken a big hit.

That's the worst attempt at an insult I've ever heard. And he has more business being there than Broner did.
                No he doesn't. His resume is garbage and he's never won a world title, not even a vacant one.

Comment

agreed his resume isn't really what a top p4p guys should look like, but you GGG haters need to get a grip. The guys power and offensive skills are amazing. And he has been beating everyone in front of him.

Murray and Geale are world class fighters. They aren't elite level but they are solid B level guys who are by no means an easy night. And GGG trashed them like someone of his status should.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    That was just a terrible p4p list all in all. Broner at 6, Alvarez was in there at 8 or 9, Robert Guerrero was 10th, it was hideous.

Guerrero at 10

Comment

Working...
                    X