Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Haye Win Good For Boxing When He Plans To Retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he wins he wont quit thats why.

Comment

Yes im not sure what haye means when he says it is good for boxing that he beats Wlad if he retires. Sanders beat Wlad, but Wlads still here. Brewster beat Wlad and Wlads still here and where are they though?
      Only thing i can think haye means, is if he beats Wlad, he will send Wlad into retirement, but that isnt going to happen even if Wlad loses.

But Hayes got his hands full anyway. Hard to imagine Haye retire if he beats Wlad though, as i can see Vitali begging Haye to let him avenge his bros loss. How cruel would Haye be to deny Vitali that. Vitalis has been begging lennox for how many years, and now he will have to beg Haye. ha ha.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 06-16-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
        Nope. If Haye beats Wlad he becomes the #1 HW.
        Maybe for the moment, but I think that if Vitali beats Adamek then he'll relegate Haye to #2 HW

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
          because it is inspiring... its inspiration that encourages the next generation of fighters to come through.

Wlad is an effective and dominant HW with a distinguished career.... however watching a fit, 6'7", 250lb man adopt a safety first style is NOT inspiring... yes as a boxing fan i can appresiciate the skills.... but watching a naturally big and muscular man jab his way to victory against guys who barely measure up to him on a physical level is not satisfying

it's like tofu - u know its good for you and it contains loads of protein... but your hardly gonna start salivating at the mouth for it
          More nonsense. Assuming.....just assuming, for argument's sake, that Haye does manage to win, and retires, as he so constantly keeps re-asserting, all that will happen will be that Klitschko will be matched with the next top contender for one or more of the belts. And he'll beat them all, as he has already overwhelmingly cleaned out the division.

Has ANYBODY even thought of this.......???

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Yes im not sure what haye means when he says it is good for boxing that he beats Wlad if he retires. Sanders beat Wlad, but Wlads still here. Brewster beat Wlad and Wlads still here and where are they though?
            Only thing i can think haye means, is if he beats Wlad, he will send Wlad into retirement, but that isnt going to happen even if Wlad loses.

But Hayes got his hands full anyway. Hard to imagine Haye retire if he beats Wlad though, as i can see Vitali begging Haye to let him avenge his bros loss. How cruel would Haye be to deny Vitali that. Vitalis has been begging lennox for how many years, and now he will have to beg Haye. ha ha.
            He would take great delight in depriving Klitschko of that, he has a very malicious streak.

Comment

Working...
            X