No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams-Kermit Cintron Early Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    He wasnt in any kind of pain. He was yelling he didnt look hurt at all by looking at his face. He laid there still like got shot with a shotgun,=. Then when the stretcher came and he was getting strapped in. He started screaming "Im fine, Im fine". He faked it man.
    he didnt get up, or move much

easily understandable that ANY doc would stop it, i like my license, i wouldnt risk my license to work, dont think anyone would

something must have been wrong, for him not to attempt to get up

i dont see a guy who is winning EASily to find a way out of a fight.

dude didnt work three months to be on world premium television against the
    number three pound for pound in the world to be winning in a shutout to find a way out

no way, i dont buy it.

im not a cintron fan, sergio beat him twice...

but what is right is right

and all we can do is make assumptions until we see a report

Comment

• This is my first post, but I had to respond to this bs..

Stevie Wonder could see that Cintron dove out of the damn ring. HBO cameras did a close up of Cintron's fall and he landed on his shoulder, barrell rolled off of the ring like a fire drill and laid flat on the ground. He was waving his arms fissing about the decision, but his ass was hurt? Gtfoh.if the doctors felt like Cintron could have really fought then they would have let him fight. He laid on the ground like a dog with a broke dick son. For those who think that he didn't plan that, yall need some glasses. As far as the decision, I think it really should have been a NC, but I didn't see where Kermit was shuppin Paul's ass either. Some peeps act like Paul got railed with hooks. I didn't see Cintron land a shot that hurt Williams at all. What really sucks is that it doesn't help Williams's case at all. If I were the Williams camp, I wouldn't give Cintron a rematch for all the $$ in the world..

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        in slow mode?

watch the **** live feed and you will see how dynamic physics relates to decreases in dynamic stability along with anterior falling due to momentum

slow motion you cant verify anything my man
        ok, now that im seeing this in HD and slow mo, i agree wit u patna.. cintron just flew out the ring

Comment

• agree, esp for a guy who takes punches to the head and body for a living.

If he wants to fight then GET UP and don't lie there letting the dr keep you down, if in fact that is what he was doing.

Comment

• kermit just doesn't like to fight once he starts getting tagged which he did at the end,,,,he probably just stayed there acting like he was hurt,pretending he was hurt and when the doctors said he couldn't continue,he acted like he did want to....lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
              ok, now that im seeing this in HD and slow mo, i agree wit u patna.. cintron just flew out the ring
              im not saying he is hurt or wasnt, cant know that

im just saying no way he planned on going out of the ring purposely

l

Comment

• cintron is a f(&^&** pussie, he diidnt even land hard

Comment

• Cintron seen his chance to get out the fight so he jumped out. I bet if he won he would have jump out of that stretcher.

Comment

• Regardless if Cintron fell out of the ring or jumped on purpose Paul Williams is a highly overrated fighter. And the only thing "Punishing" about him is listening to all the BS about how good he is.

Comment

• I missed it,did Cintron do a Dirrell?

Comment

Working...
                      X