Dana White: "Overeem isnīt a top 10 MMA-fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    You JDS will trouble him?
    I like JDS a lot, it's a striker vs striker match with small gloves, it's a 50/50 and who says otherwise is delusional. Who lands that big punch/combo first will probably get their hand raised.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      I like JDS a lot, it's a striker vs striker match with small gloves, it's a 50/50 and who says otherwise is delusional. Who lands that big punch/combo first will probably get their hand raised.
      JDS is not on Overeem's level in the striking department. All he really has is a big right hand. Overeem's been knocked out before, but he's improved as a fighter. Also, Sergei Kharitonov (the last guy to stop him on the feet) is a better boxer than JDS.

So does that makes me delusional?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        See why cant more people answer it like that I know the Reem banwagon is hot right now (Not you) but all these people are thinking its gonna be a one sided beat down and are so close minded on the matter so hearing this from a true Reem fan is good! Green K sent

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
          See why cant more people answer it like that I know the Reem banwagon is hot right now (Not you) but all these people are thinking its gonna be a one sided beat down and are so close minded on the matter so hearing this from a true Reem fan is good! Green K sent
          It isn't closed minded if it is an honest prediction of how one sees a fight going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            It isn't closed minded if it is an honest prediction of how one sees a fight going down.
            I hope JDS can make it a good fight, but I do not personally think he is on Reem's level right now. All he's really shown is punches, and that won't be enough to beat Reem.

Comment

Also, for the record Reem is imo the legitimate lineal HW champion of the world. I don't care who has the belt in the UFC.

Comment

So you believe JDS shouldnt even show up just give the belt over why fight he doesnt have a chance? Im just curious what makes you think that I am also a fan of Reem tbh I started watching K1 growing up before any MMA so I know all about these guys but try and stay open to reality thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                  So you believe JDS shouldnt even show up just give the belt over why fight he doesnt have a chance? Im just curious what makes you think that I am also a fan of Reem tbh I started watching K1 growing up before any MMA so I know all about these guys but try and stay open to reality thats all.
                  It is a prediction.

Sure anything can happen.

However, I don't see anything JDS has that leads me to believe he has a great chance in the fight.

I believe that Overeem, who I consider the top HW in the sport right now, will win, pretty dominately. I've explained why. Live with it, it is my prediction.

Comment

Also, for the record Reem is imo the legitimate lineal HW champion of the world. I don't care who has the belt in the UFC.
                    Agreed. JDS will get a gut check from The Reem and that will be the beginning of the end.
                    Last edited by TheKza; 01-02-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

JDS is not on Overeem's level in the striking department. All he really has is a big right hand. Overeem's been knocked out before, but he's improved as a fighter. Also, Sergei Kharitonov (the last guy to stop him on the feet) is a better boxer than JDS.

So does that makes me delusional?
                      That's the farthest thing from the truth. JDS is on Ubereem's level and this is a 50/50 fight.

JDS has far superior boxing than Overeem. Yes Overeem has uberknees but JDS has the best Jab in the HW division by far.
                      Last edited by WARQUEZ; 01-02-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X