Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Who will win?
    Floyd by TKO/KO
    11.65%
    Floyd by decision
    61.49%
    Draw
    1.29%
    Canelo by TKO/KO
    18.93%
    Canelo by decision
    6.63%
    Last edited by Szef; 06-08-2013, 02:01 PM.

don't have a clue

canelo has a punchers chance though imo

skill wise Floyd is leagues ahead even at his age,

Comment

Canelo by TKO11. He will rise to the occasion, give Floyd his first real knockdown and his first real loss. He will be boxing's next superstar.

Remember, remember the 5th of May.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Canelo by TKO11. He will rise to the occasion, give Floyd his first real knockdown and his first real loss. He will be boxing's next superstar.

Can lighting strike twice in the same place? I remember you saying the same thing for Pac/Marquez IV and look what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

the fights in september bro. floyd by ud

Comment

Floyds gonna win this one too man, UD. Money just doesnt pick a fight he cant win. That's his "secret". Anyone that knows anything about boxing, or just has the common sense to see who he fights can see that. Dont you find it curious, real boxers talk down their opponents, "the guy is nothing, he's slow I'll beat the living **** out of him!". Money on the other hand goes "he's the best boxer there is, he's a legend, that's why I picked him, i fight the best!". He promotes his opponents as if they are the most feared fighters ever but he goes for slow guys, boxers with poor KO record or old boxers well past their glory days. Canelo is a good example of that. The guy is young and really fought no one worth mentioning. He's so slow you fall asleep waiting for each hook. Floyd can go back home, have a nap and come back to the ring before Canelo finishes throwing one of the punches. Maybe more important, Canelo isnt a worrior, he's a young guy that comes from a confy life, he's no nail eating badass with true hunger for glory. Kudos to "money", one of the best buisnessmen I've seen. If he keeps picking them like this he has a good chance of retireing undefeated as he wants, some dumbasses will even consider him hall of fame worthy.

FerFAL

Comment

"Floi Maiweder" via ud

Comment

Mayweather via UD

Comment

By the 152lb catchweight, I can only conclude that Mayweather isn't confident enough in beating him at 154lb. What other reason can there be?

Comment

I just saw this news. All haters saying Floyd will dodge so and so - where are you now?

This is a risky fight. Canelo is young, strong and highly active. Mayweather has more skill, but the question is workrate.

Comment

Working...
                    X