No announcement yet.

Is Juanma's camp now ducking Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Juanma's camp now ducking Gamboa?

I was reading this article in spanish today if anyone needs it just ask me for it, anyways it was an interview with lopez's prboxing manager or whatever the name of that company is and this is exactly what he said translated

"Gamboa is not in our future plans, but there is a small posibility that we might fight him at t he end of 2010"

Are you kidding me, what happened to juanma getting on espndeportes and telling everyone to watch the "preview" so they could get their bets ready for june, what happened to arum wanting to make the fight happen on hbo in june? I'm just not understanding what is going on, why all of a sudden they don't want to make the fight happen. im not talking about toprank but his pr promotional company

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    I was reading this article in spanish today if anyone needs it just ask me for it, anyways it was an interview with lopez's prboxing manager or whatever the name of that company is and this is exactly what he said translated

"Gamboa is not in our future plans, but there is a small posibility that we might fight him at t he end of 2010"

Are you kidding me, what happened to juanma getting on espndeportes and telling everyone to watch the "preview" so they could get their bets ready for june, what happened to arum wanting to make the fight happen on hbo in june? I'm just not understanding what is going on, why all of a sudden they don't want to make the fight happen. im not talking about toprank but his pr promotional company
    juanma needs to fight gamboa or caballero

Comment

im afraid he wont fight either

Comment

JuanMa and Gamboa are on a collision course, the powers that be are going to do everything they can to make sure this fight happens and it will.....don't worry I can't wait for that one either.

Comment

i was planning on going to ny for the fight this june man, so i hope so me and my hommies had everything planned

Comment

Working...
          X