Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    when polling was done it was pretty much even (the opinion on whether marquez juiced/looked suspicious or not)..there's only a few posters who are willing to come out and say it looked suspicious.
    there is no room for phagotry here...if you got something to say say it and stand by it........public poll coming up.......
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 12-28-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Floyd Fans are jelous that their fighter still don't has the balls to fight Pacquiao.

And Pac Fans are mad he got ko cold
      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        peds can't improve a chin though, right? pac showed a pretty good chin from 126 and above...
        No they dont, nothing can improve a chin. But they do allow you to take more damage and recover quicker. And focus.

Comment

As far as I'm concerned no. He passed a great commissions drug tests so there's no need fo question his victory

Comment

The question of whether Marquez was juicing is different than Manny's fans needing him to be juicing. So they aren't asking the question with an intent to find out a specific set of facts, rather, they need him to be juicing so they can go on with their lives with Manny as their invincible hero who can only be beaten by a cheater.

Dream on.....

Comment

If you look at the whole picture, as in there 4 fights, JMM's sudden muscularity at the age of 39, and examples of guys in the past that have gotten caught. Im convinced that he did use PEDS. And I think Pac used PEDs as well, but I dont think he used them for the Bradley fight or this last JMM fight.

Comment

The Pac fans that are accusing Marquez of juicing are the same Pac fans that used to say "It's not steroids it's the sticky rice" after Manny hooked up with Alex Ariza.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  The Pac fans that are accusing Marquez of juicing are the same Pac fans that used to say "It's not steroids it's the sticky rice" after Manny hooked up with Alex Ariza.

Thats a funny pic..I think he did use PEDS, but im not mad at him, I just think Pac got some of his own medicine. And being that Pac is involved in church and politics he probably chose not to use PEDS for this fight..and he clearly wasnt the same..in there past fight JMM hit him with way bigger bombs that Pac was able to recover quickly from..but not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
                    Thats a funny pic..I think he did use PEDS, but im not mad at him, I just think Pac got some of his own medicine. And being that Pac is involved in church and politics he probably chose not to use PEDS for this fight..and he clearly wasnt the same..in there past fight JMM hit him with way bigger bombs that Pac was able to recover quickly from..but not this time.

I honestly believe that 90% of boxers are on some type of PED. Lampley's a puppet now a days but heres an old video of him talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                      I honestly believe that 90% of boxers are on some type of PED. Lampley's a puppet now a days but heres an old video of him talking about it.

Im with you..with the exception of Nonito Donaire..I wouldnt put it passed any pro athlete..

Comment

Working...
                      X