No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Will Tell Manny Pacquiao When Its Time To Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
    Marquez schooled Manny 3 times... Not one, not two... But 3 times...
    And Morales humiliated him...
    I wonder if Roach knows it's his advice against God's... Because Manny said that GOD wants him to retire.... Hahaha what a loon
    It was only "humiliating" because he lost the decision. It was a very close fight, if you'd actually watched it you'd have known. It was to a P4P fighter, one of the best in the world.

And why do you neglect the other 2 Morales fights??

I remember MannyP saying that he lost because he had new socks which caused blisters on his feet. He was only trying to make an excuse because he himself was embarrassed.
    Last edited by edgarg; 03-29-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Pac trains like a Machine and takes orders like one.
      you are obv a scrub since you like the Lannisters. seriously? your avatar is a dude who bangs his blood sister and stabs people in the back like a *****?

Comment

I respect roach as his trainer and a damn good one but here's what I remember this was his best camp ever manny's gonna stop him in six and hold on now don't let me forget alex ariza...god can't even save marquez truth be told god saved your fighter not once but 3 times marquez schooled him like no other but don't worry he'll be fine wit timmy just bring a football helmet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          During a recent episode of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com’s official audio show, trainer Freddie Roach made an appearance to speak on several developments taking place in the sport while also eyeing the near future for his core group of fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Like you've told him everything else to do for the past few years.

The guy can't piss without asking Arum or Roach for permission to relax his sphincter.

Comment

"I'll tell my bitch what to do"

Comment

Roach will tell him to retire when he gets bored of watching Pacquiao execute all these so-called Mexican "greats" in the ring along Bradley. Win or lose he needs to fight Mayweather to find out if he deserves to be mentioned amongst the ATG's like Ali, Robinson, etc etc... If Tim were smart he would ask the 2 asian dudes who KO'd him what their secret was because apparently the last 10 dudes weren't smart enough to get the job done...

Comment

oh please, "manny wins a little bit each time"?
                post fight(3rd) "i think manny lost"
                post fight(3rd) "marquez has our number"
                post fight(3rd) "i told manny he lost"

Comment

you guys just read the title didnt you

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    I think he had a bad night against Mosley as well. Any time he can't get "untracked" is a bad night for a boxer who fights in MannyP's style.
                    Yea he had a off night against mosley but he won all 12rds lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      thats what im saying - pac disfigured marquez so bad that marquez is forced to fight cab drivers for now
                      "Thank you, God, for letting me disfigure Juan's face!..... phew"

man, oh, man! i cannot wait for pac to retire so all of you filipino's can finally disappear ......

Comment

Working...
                      X