Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein: "there is not a human on this planet that can beat Nonito Donaire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares won't win due to the fact Vic landed left hooks at will, I know nothing about Moreno and Joseph King Kong Agbeko I wouldnt mind him beating Donaire even though Donaire is one of my favorites. I could see a 3 fight battle between him and Agbeko, especially if the first fight is close and exciting

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I will say the same thing for Donaire. I think he will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Moreno.

Chemito is no easy task for anybody including Donaire.

I favor Donaire over Moreno. I think Donaire will beat Moreno. But, just like Donaire will be the best fighter Moreno has ever faced. Moreno will also be the best fighter Donaire has ever faced.
      True, but Donaire seems to be at that level right now. He is just a machine. Moreno is too good and too slick to be taken out without a fight, but man will he have to be as slick as he has ever been because Donaire is doing it all right now.

Comment

I will say the same thing for Donaire. I think he will have to fight the fight of his life to beat Moreno.

I favor Donaire over Moreno. I think Donaire will beat Moreno. But, just like Donaire will be the best fighter Moreno has ever faced. Moreno will also be the best fighter Donaire has ever faced.

lol... no he aint...darch and monteil were both twice better than moreno will ever be....who you kiddin man??....lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          True, but Donaire seems to be at that level right now. He is just a machine. Moreno is too good and too slick to be taken out without a fight, but man will he have to be as slick as he has ever been because Donaire is doing it all right now.
          I can agree with that. Like I said I favor Donaire, I think he will win.

But, Moreno will be the best fighter he has ever faced. So it will be a good one.

I just laugh at idiots like Baracuda who don't know a damn thing about the division, never cared about the division and then after one fight. Wants to give his 2 cents with really knowing WTF his talking about...

LOL @ Darchi being better than Moreno...FFS's ...And, Moreno>Montiel for the record.

Comment

lolwut? tell me youre not serious...

Comment

I can agree with that. Like I said I favor Donaire, I think he will win.

But, Moreno will be the best fighter he has ever faced. So it will be a good one.

I just laugh at idiots like Baracuda who don't know a damn thing about the division, never cared about the division and then after one fight. Wants to give his 2 cents with really knowing WTF his talking about...

LOL @ Darchi being better than Moreno...FFS's ...And, Moreno>Montiel for the record.
              way to hype up your fav fighter but only idiots buy that ****...darch was a unified champ when nonito fought him same with monteil ..when has moreno ever unified anything?.....lol

Comment

LOL @ bring up unification...

Wow...Damn Cory Spinks was damn near great fighter cuz' he unified.

LOL @ the logic...

Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
                  lolwut? tell me youre not serious...
                  Sigh, and another one.

Who really doesn't know anything about the weight-class but wants to put in his 2 cents.

Comment

LOL @ bring up unification...

Wow...Damn Cory Spinks was damn near great fighter cuz' he unified.

LOL @ the logic...

Sigh...
                    LOL more @ moreno as the best fighter nonito has faced......moreno will be lucky to have a carreer like a montiel or a darchinyan, thats real talk!...

Comment

Unified!!!!

Cory Spinks would have been and Judah were more of a threat to Floyd then what Margarito would have been...

Why?

Because, they have unified while Margarito never unified anything...

The logic that idiots use.

Unified

Can't believe that morons think cuz' one fighter unified he's automatically better than the next guy...

And, then LOL @ ending it with "real talk" Like if this moron knows WTF he's talking about...

Now that's "real talk"

Comment

Working...
                      X