Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams won, no robbery. Get over it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    People need to stop bitching about it. Williams won the fight. It was a close, hard fought epic battle. Give both fighters the respect they deserve. WAR P-WILL!!!!
    119-110 = robbery. that judge was payed off. that means there was no way martinez could've won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      Like the art of catching uppercuts and taking knees?
      No the art of boxing, the art of not being a punching bag. That kind of art. He is lucky he is Tall. If not no one would know who he is in boxing.

Comment

People need to stop bitching about it. Williams won the fight. It was a close, hard fought epic battle. Give both fighters the respect they deserve. WAR P-WILL!!!!
        Was 119-110 the fight you saw??????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
          No the art of boxing, the art of not being a punching bag. That kind of art. He is lucky he is Tall. If not no one would know who he is in boxing.

some motherfukers are clueless about boxing.

p.will's unorthodoxy is his strength not his weakness u ****ing ******.

Comment

Williams won the fight by one round. Martinez fought a hell of a fight and it was a DAMN good fight. A modern classic. both had Big Hearts. Martinez Style caused a problem for Williams.

Comment

This robbery talk is always expected. It was very close and how you judge the winner came down to whether you score for the busier more aggressive guy or the slick more precise guy. Both put their hearts into the fight, and both show tremendous respect for each other.

Comment

not even close to being a robbery. i had Pwill winning 115-113 but would not have argued with a draw or the same score in favor of Martinez. 119-110??? I want some of whatever this mofo was smoking...

Comment

It wasn't that close. The 119-110 card was closer to being right than the 114-114 card was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy_Vh View Post
                    not even close to being a robbery. i had Pwill winning 115-113 but would not have argued with a draw or the same score in favor of Martinez. 119-110??? I want some of whatever this mofo was smoking...
                    thats how I had it no robbery Paul grinded it out and won a hard fought war

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                      Like the art of catching uppercuts and taking knees?
                      thats funny. i had sergio winning and if you look at both fighters sergio look like he thought he won and williams looks like he think he lost but either way it was a good close tough fight

Comment

Working...
                      X