No announcement yet.

Robert say's Lucas Matthysse tougher Fight for Rios then Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    You're right. Cause Garcia would be out of there faster than Soto AND Ajose. The dude is too wild and definitely not a better boxer than neither of them. Rios has proven that he can't handle boxers. Meanwhile Matthysse has beat plenty of them. Alexander, Judah, Ajose and Soto. Don't forget a SHOT Morales had Garcia hurt in their first fight.
    I favor Matthysse over Garcia, but that doesn't mean that Garcia doesn't have a legit chance of winning. Lucas would be his biggest test to date, and I think he'd surprise us with how much grit he has. I think he gets stopped in the 10th like Ajose did, but the fight will wind up making me a bigger fan of both fighters.

Lucas has a loss against Alexander and Judah, let's keep it factual. I think he won those too, but fact is that he didn't get the W.

Ajose's biggest advantage is that he's a southpaw, and yes he's faster. Garcia isn't a pure boxer though, he's a counter-banger. That can be a great asset against Matt or it can be a curse. We'll have to wait and see until they fight.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-25-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I favor Matthysse over Garcia, but that doesn't mean that Garcia doesn't have a legit chance of winning. Lucas would be his biggest test to date, and I think he'd surprise us with how much grit he has. I think he gets stopped in the 10th like Ajose did, but the fight will wind up making me a bigger fan of both fighters.

Lucas has a loss against Alexander and Judah, let's keep it factual. I think he won those too, but fact is that he didn't get the W.

Ajose's biggest advantage is that he's a southpaw, and yes he's faster. Garcia isn't a pure boxer though, he's a counter-banger. That can be a great asset against Matt or it can be a curse. We'll have to wait and see until they fight.
      I favor Matthysse in the chin department and don't forget how easy Garcia swells up and how bloody he gets. Grit or not the dude would get stopped earlier than Ajose IMO. He's just too wild. With Matthysse's power and body work, Garcia gets stopped.

Even if you keep it factual, there's nothing Garcia can offer that Matthysse hasn't seen or dealt with.

Comment

Working...
      X