No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Gets Job’D: Weekend Review and Ratings Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Gets Job’D: Weekend Review and Ratings Update

One of the most enduring tales in the mythology of the Abrahamic faiths is that of Job. Job had shown himself devout, so much so that he became the central piece in a battle between God and the devil himself. The devil claimed Job’s faith was self-serving, a product of his own human good fortune.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    One of the most enduring tales in the mythology of the Abrahamic faiths is that of Job. Job had shown himself devout, so much so that he became the central piece in a battle between God and the devil himself. The devil claimed Job’s faith was self-serving, a product of his own human good fortune.

[Click Here To Read More]

I normally just read articles on here for the info, but that was a good read as well.

Comment

Bottom line is Pac was robbed. He still got it that's the main thing..

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
        Bottom line is Pac was robbed. He still got it that's the main thing..
        That was a very poor performance in my opinion. If he still had it he would have at least busted up Bradley's face or knocked him down. He did neither. Bradley actually injured himself it was so dull in that ring. Pacquiao is going downhill. He has been since Mosley in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
          That was a very poor performance in my opinion. If he still had it he would have at least busted up Bradley's face or knocked him down. He did neither. Bradley actually injured himself it was so dull in that ring. Pacquiao is going downhill. He has been since Mosley in my opinion.
          You actually believe Bradley was that hurt when he twisted his ankle? I didnt even see him limp afterwards, yet he was in a wheel chair. When he found out he won, he ran and jumped on the ropes. Have you every badly fractured your ankle or twist it? I believe PAC wanted it to go somewhat the distance so it could be a fight. In the 4th round he tried to knock Bradley out and what happen, Bradley running and twisted his ankle. In the 11th I feel PAC was trying to knock him out, if he really woulda pressured and stalk Bradley down like in the 11th round he wouldn't have lasted 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
            He would of busted Bradleys face if Bradley wanted to fight.. Bradley was back peddling trying not to get KOed...

Look at fighters like Cotto, Marg, Marquez all fighters that wanted to fight Pac and look at their face.. Bradley on the other hand did enough to survive..

Comment

good read. bradley is good fighter, but pac's just on a different level

Comment

Originally posted by Babyboy33749 View Post
                You actually believe Bradley was that hurt when he twisted his ankle? I didnt even see him limp afterwards, yet he was in a wheel chair. When he found out he won, he ran and jumped on the ropes. Have you every badly fractured your ankle or twist it? I believe PAC wanted it to go somewhat the distance so it could be a fight. In the 4th round he tried to knock Bradley out and what happen, Bradley running and twisted his ankle. In the 11th I feel PAC was trying to knock him out, if he really woulda pressured and stalk Bradley down like in the 11th round he wouldn't have lasted 4 rounds
                Well I never said Bradley badly injured himself but he was in a wheelchair after the fight with a cast on it later (4 days laters to be exact when he did that interview that's posted in another thread). Obviously it wasn't a fracture because if it was he wouldn't be standing.

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                He would of busted Bradleys face if Bradley wanted to fight.. Bradley was back peddling trying not to get KOed...

Look at fighters like Cotto, Marg, Marquez all fighters that wanted to fight Pac and look at their face.. Bradley on the other hand did enough to survive..
                No if Pacquiao was still a beast he would have found a way to corner or cut him off from running as you say and stop him. But he didn't he never even dropped Bradley. Mosley ran so much and still ended up getting dropped. He couldn't even drop an older Marquez who was dropped by him 4 times before!! Take it for what is is - Manny is slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Paccgod
                  Hello?........... Juan Palacios aint Champ any longer. he retired after that fight...
                  Right on the belt. Oversight on my part (never changed it when it happened and forgot about it). He fought two weeks ago though so not sure he retired. Either way, will change in next weeks update.

Comment

Originally posted by Paccgod
                    well he lives like 2 blocks down from me, here in Managua, he came back and got a draw, I watched the fight and oh boy, seems like retirement didnt do good for him at all, he was very very slow, not the same champ I used to watch, he said he needs a new trainer(lacked one at the time) I also watched Rosendo "el Bufalo" Alvarez come back from retirement, but the judge was too quick to disqualify him... one prospect to keep an eye is Carlos 'Chocorroncito' Buitrago up and coming youg prospect...
                    Good to know. Always need new blood from Nicaragua. Good history there.

Comment

Working...
                    X