Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Timothy Bradley do vs Ortiz or Berto @ Welterweight NOW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bradley has a shot, but I don't know how well he'd hold up at WW against two very strong dudes who are gonna bring a big size advantage. Also, while Bradley isn't exactly feather fisted, he's no where near a big puncher and I don't think his punches would have any effect on Ortiz/Berto. So I'm gonna have to say no, I don't think he beats neither one of them (give him a better shot against Berto though).

lol @ Ortiz and Berto being lumped together recently

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      He beats both. He just overall he's more skilled and more versatile than Berto. And, overall a superior fighter than Ortiz. Just mentally stronger with greater intangibles.
      I agree with all your points except that he beats both of 'em(it's possible, but, I'm not as sure as you). But, I don't think Bradley hits hard enough to get those guys respect. Tim can't keep those guys at bay throughout the fight the way Wifebeater can.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
        I agree with all your points except that he beats both of 'em(it's possible, but, I'm not as sure as you). But, I don't think Bradley hits hard enough to get those guys respect. Tim can't keep those guys at bay throughout the fight the way Wifebeater can.
        He hits hard enough to get Berto respect...But, he's an overall better fighter. On the inside he's much better than Berto...He's much more skillful than Berto...Has better defense than Berto...Berto can't get away from a right hand...Bradley is much craftier.

With Ortiz? He will just outfight out hustle Ortiz...Once Ortiz realizes that Bradley is there to win...Ortiz will do what he does best and fold...Gino put it best when it came to Ortiz...He's the Mexican-Amercian version of judah.

Bradley beats both...Either he's the more skillful overall better fighter than one or he's the tougher better intangibles than the other.

Comment

He hits hard enough to get Berto respect...But, he's an overall better fighter. On the inside he's much better than Berto...He's much more skillful than Berto...Has better defense than Berto...Berto can't get away from a right hand...Bradley is much craftier.

With Ortiz? He will just outfight out hustle Ortiz...Once Ortiz realizes that Bradley is there to win...Ortiz will do what he does best and fold...Gino put it best when it came to Ortiz...He's the Mexican-Amercian version of judah.

Bradley beats both...Either he's the more skillful overall better fighter than one or he's the tougher better intangibles than the other.
          Again, I'm not disagreeing that Tim is the better overall fighter out of the three(and that includes the intangibles). But, not having enough power, the strengths that he brings to the table might not be enough to deter the bigger Ortiz and Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            Again, I'm not disagreeing that Tim is the better overall fighter out of the three(and that includes the intangibles). But, not having enough power, the strengths that he brings to the table might not be enough to deter the bigger Ortiz and Berto.
            But, one doesn't need one punch KO power to beat Berto. Not only does he have a questionable chin but also has leaky defense. Bradley can hit him enough to deter him...Same thing with Ortiz weak minded ass.

Comment

Ortiz stops him. Berto fight would be tough & even for 8 but berto pulls away late. Bradley is too short and just doesnt look special at WW while I think a guy like Ortiz is alot better at WW

Comment

Bradley sucks.

He'll lose to both guys.

Comment

i'm not sure.

Comment

But, one doesn't need one punch KO power to beat Berto. Not only does he have a questionable chin but also has leaky defense. Bradley can hit him enough to deter him...Same thing with Ortiz weak minded ass.
                    your hate for Ortiz and Berto is clouding your judgement to be fair Bradley doesn't have an iron chin either

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
                      your hate for Ortiz and Berto is clouding your judgement to be fair Bradley doesn't have an iron chin either
                      You call it hate, I call it knowing enough about all the fighters in question...And, Bradley has a better chin than Berto. And, even if he doesn't...He does have better defense is more versatile and is more skilled.

Comment

Working...
                      X