Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio vs Kostya Tyszu @ 140 Lbs. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquaio vs Kostya Tyszu @ 140 Lbs. who wins?

Who would win this epic encounter at 140 lbs.? Vote and discuss!

Also plz state unbias opinions and refrain from the "Hatton beat Tyszu, and Pac koed Hatton so pac wins" type of crap, understand that styles make fights and triangle theories holds absolutely no water in the sport of boxing... Thanks
    Manny Pacquaio
    69.23%
    Kostya Tyszu
    30.77%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I'll go with Manny dude. Tyszu was a beast but manny has more dimensions to his game. Speed, footwork, angles, power. I see him winning a decision. 9 rounds to 3.

Comment

Bruce Lee for sure, I heard about the time he punched through his director's chest and pulled out his still beating heart, whispered "Be as water" then shoved it back in and mended it with essence of tao before he had time to scream.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        I'll go with Manny dude. Tyszu was a beast but manny has more dimensions to his game. Speed, footwork, angles, power. I see him winning a decision. 9 rounds to 3.
        I agree, it will be one hell of a fight but pacs speed, power and angles would overcome tyszu late.

Comment

I could see tszyu catching manny and koing him but I'd say those are low odds. 9/10 times manny wins this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I could see tszyu catching manny and koing him but I'd say those are low odds. 9/10 times manny wins this fight.
            tyszu was a very strong vry accurate counter puncher so i could see a case being made for that outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              tyszu was a very strong vry accurate counter puncher so i could see a case being made for that outcome.
              Ya he had great timing, accuracy, power. Manny is just a level better than him though so I think he'd win overall. But tszyu has a chance. Would be a sick fight.

Comment

Tszyu will go down top 10 @ 140 of all time
                Last edited by lets rumble; 12-08-2014, 04:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

kostya outs him to sleep with a right or pac late tko/UD win.

it'd be a fun war.

Comment

Tszyu was hell of a fighter but to me (just a bit!) overrated. I liked him very much but to be realistic I'd favor Pac in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X