No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant logic is completely flawed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
    Actually Roach asked for random blood and urine testing against JMM, and it was JMMs team that refused.
    Roach did want testing after he saw how Marquez bulked up but Top Rank (or Arum) wasn't interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea but the difference is Donaire is the only boxer taking real testing, JMM isnt
      Neither is anyone else outside of Donaire, so whats your point?

Comment

Larry is flawed period.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yea but the difference is Donaire is the only boxer taking real testing, JMM isnt

I see your point, but JMM has never refused a test at anytime. If his opponent's team isn't willing to partake in them then why should that tarnish JMM's victory?

Comment

Roach said he brought it up to Michael Koncz (Pac manager) and Koncz simply said that that Bob Arum wouldn't go for it without talking to Bob. It stopped there before it even got to TR.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              I see your point, but JMM has never refused a test at anytime. If his opponent's team isn't willing to partake in them then why should that tarnish JMM's victory?
              Yeah, but not refusing any tests doesn't make you clean. JMM doesn't need Pacquiao to agree to testing. JMM could just test himself like Donaire if he wants to get rid of the cloud of suspicion. If you're going to work with a former PED dealer, subjecting yourself to advanced testing isn't something anyone should ask you to do. It's something you should just do yourself. I'd be suspicious of Donaire if he wasn't testing 24/7.
              Last edited by BlueBettle; 12-15-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Conte's VADA is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                X