No announcement yet.

i apologize for this but something really needs to be done bout this scumbag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    It was posted on my page but has since been removed. I never reported the pics or Paddy for the record. First pic was a vagina that was greenish purple and all ****ed up with what looked like warts, second was another vagina I think and it was ****ed with weird **** in it and the last was 3 80 year old grandads, 1 was lying down naked while 1 was sucking him off the other was kissing the 1 getting a blow job. Words can't explain how ****ed up these pics were but I tried.
    Ah ofcourse, the infamous blueberry waffle vagina has been passed around here for sometime. The other 2 I haven't seen nor do I want to. Wait till he sends you the gif of an octupus squirting its ink into a vagina then entering head first

Comment

It was posted on my page but has since been removed. I never reported the pics or Paddy for the record. First pic was a vagina that was greenish purple and all ****ed up with what looked like warts, second was another vagina I think and it was ****ed with weird **** in it and the last was 3 80 year old grandads, 1 was lying down naked while 1 was sucking him off the other was kissing the 1 getting a blow job. Words can't explain how ****ed up these pics were but I tried.
      Just banterz imo.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Ah ofcourse, the infamous blueberry waffle vagina has been passed around here for sometime. The other 2 I haven't seen nor do I want to. Wait till he sends you the gif of an octupus squirting its ink into a vagina then entering head first
        **** that, I don't wanna see that! After the Grandad orgy he said I can go so I guess he's done posting on my page, unless I give him another Red K when I can, we'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Just banterz imo.
          Sick banter, I didn't report him.

Comment

Sick banter, I didn't report him.
            Sick banter is the best banter. (To a certain extent of course).

Yes his pictures were sick but, didn't deserve this much complaints.
            He wanted a reaction and look what you gave him.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy1 View Post
              it was posted on my page but has since been removed. I never reported the pics or paddy for the record. First pic was a vagina that was greenish purple and all ****ed up with what looked like warts, second was another vagina i think and it was ****ed with weird **** in it and the last was 3 80 year old grandads, 1 was lying down naked while 1 was sucking him off the other was kissing the 1 getting a blow job. Words can't explain how ****ed up these pics were but i tried.
              come on man im tryin to ****in eat my honey nut cherrio's here!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                come on man im tryin to ****in eat my honey nut cherrio's here!
                lol green k.

Comment

as far as i am concerned this thread did what it was intended to do. have the little cry-baby paddy (who is really doing this over red k ) scramble like a ***** to cover his tracks and of course have the posts deleted.

now he's carrying on like i use nasty racial slurs.

the kid is whiny kunt.
                  Last edited by T.Horton; 03-25-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Bet you rubbed your dick off over those pics you sick ****

Comment

Working...
                    X