Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: Primetime: St. Pierre vs. Hardy coming @ 10pm ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSP has some of the worst striking at 170. His wrestling and natural athleticism makes up for it in MMA.

Comment

In response to the GSP not kayoing anyone. He whooped the **** out of Jay Heiron, beat him bad. Also beat up Jason Miller. After Serra, GSP stopped wanting to stand and bang like he used to do.

I watched it. I liked when GSP called himself a martial artist, not a fighter, not a mma artist, a martial artist. I like that. I actually like both guys, they are both real martial artists, not just mma, but real deal martial artists. GSP is the kinda martial artist that is really good but is quiet, doesn't boast much. Hardy is the kinda martial artist that is loud and boastful, proud of his skill and will let you know it.

This series should be good. I had to applaud Hardy at the end of the show. He went to Serra's dojo, I like that.

Comment

gsp was the 1st to tko hughes.......that was crazy hardy showing up at matt serra dojo....yeah after the 1st serra fight GSP tries not to trade as much which is understandable since his ground game is probably close to the best in mma right now....like stated above these two "warriors" is what martial arts is all about....should be a good fight

Comment

Damn man I missed it lol. When's the encore? Is it On Demand?

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
            Damn man I missed it lol. When's the encore? Is it On Demand?
            you can watch it on the ufc website

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
              you can watch it on the ufc website
              Damn haven't been on the UFC website in forever. That's the last mma site I got to lol. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X