No announcement yet.

Jesus' Birth In The Koran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus' Birth In The Koran

When the angels said, 'O Mary, ALLAH gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

'And he shall speak to the people in the cradle, and when of middle age, and he shall be of the righteous.

She said, 'My Lord, how shall I have a son, when no man has touched me? He said, 'Such is the way of ALLAH. HE creates what HE pleases. When HE decrees a thing HE says to it 'Be,' and it is;"—Qur'an, Surah 3:38-48

And? ............................

Comment

i think most people know that,whats your point?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        i think most people know that,whats your point?
        Point is, Muhammad(Pigs pee upon him) tried to be Jesus but he wasn't "fo sheezy".

Comment

Originally posted by Robin88 View Post
          When the angels said, 'O Mary, ALLAH gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

'And he shall speak to the people in the cradle, and when of middle age, and he shall be of the righteous.

She said, 'My Lord, how shall I have a son, when no man has touched me? He said, 'Such is the way of ALLAH. HE creates what HE pleases. When HE decrees a thing HE says to it 'Be,' and it is;"—Qur'an, Surah 3:38-48
          They fuckin well COPIED that story!

My six year old nephew caused something of a stir in the family by announcing that he didn't believe in Jesus and that the christmas story has nothing to do with Jesus. I'm proud of the boy.

Except that he thinks that christmas, while having nothing to do with Jesus, marks the day that the three kings went to the stable.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            They fuckin well COPIED that story!

My six year old nephew caused something of a stir in the family by announcing that he didn't believe in Jesus and that the christmas story has nothing to do with Jesus. I'm proud of the boy.

Except that he thinks that christmas, while having nothing to do with Jesus, marks the day that the three kings went to the stable.
            Congrats for becoming the very thing that you hate. You forced it upon the poor little lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
              Point is, Muhammad(Pigs pee upon him) tried to be Jesus but he wasn't "fo sheezy".
              ignorant **** go **** your mother and suck on your dads **** you inbread ****

Comment

Kevin jesus will clear it up when he logs back on....

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  ignorant **** go **** your mother and suck on your dads **** you inbread ****
                  "Beeeez" u mad, mate?

Comment

Muslims as well believe Jesus will return and break the cross

Comment

Working...
                    X