No announcement yet.

Will Rigo Pull A Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Rigo Pull A Clottey?

When Clottey fought Pacquiao he knew he had no chance to win so he just didn't want to get knocked out and be embarrassed. The more I scout this fight, the more I see similarities. The only way Rigo can win this fight is if he opens up and thats not his style, he will get caught with either a left hook or straight right from Nonito. Rigo has nothing to hurt Donaire so I don't see Rigo taking chances and will be on the run all night long.

The contract will say that Rigo must not fight back.

Comment

I see him pulling a Mosley, not a Clottey.

Comment

Seing as it's a fight Rigo can win, no he wont.

Rigo has nothing to hurt Donaire? He has a 72% KO ratio....Donaire has a 62% ratio. Donaire does hit very hard, but you better believe Rigo also has the power to put him on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I see him pulling a Mosley, not a Clottey.
          Yeah, Rigo needs to come forward to have a catch but he's going to get caught with a left hook or straight right. Let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            Rigo has nothing to hurt Donaire .
            Rigo hits really hard, have you seen his left hand? Do you write stupid stuff in the hope it comes true? Because Rigo has some serious ,power and speed and is highly skilled and will bust up your boy's face.

Comment

Rigo has no power lol

We've see Donaire hurt and running something you accuse Rigo of against far lesser punchers than Rigondeaux.

Rigo has floored or stopped everyone he has faced; Kennedy only ever down once Rigo dropped him 5 times, Marroquinn; don't think he'd ever been dropped; down twice.
              Willie Casey had never been down, he got absolutely wrecked.
              Ramos; Undefeated world champion, had never been down, shut out and dropped twice.

Go look at Donaires opponents, they'd all been down several times or stopped previously and many was well on the slide. (Arce, Nishioka, Sydorenko was all shot to ****, nothing but names)

Comment

No he is going to pull a Narvaez

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Rigo isn't a 5ft1 defensive minded 36yr old with no power that has spent his whole career at Flyweight.

Jesus could you imagine the stick Rigo would get if he fought that guy and came in close to 140?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    ^^^^^this . i dont it'll be competitive or exciting

Comment

Working...
                    X