No announcement yet.

How to move to London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How to move to London

I don't expect any of you are trained attorneys or have experience with transatlantic relocation but what's your experience in the UK like how is the job market? What's the minimum wage?How much is a decent rental? How much to buy a decent home? How much to buy a car? Is it worth buying a car in London? What's the areas to avoid in London?

Any advice or even additional information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

London is fictional, London is a state of mind.

Burn the damn doors down. And in turn.

You're in London already.

Comment

I don't expect any of you are trained attorneys or have experience with transatlantic relocation but what's your experience in the UK like how is the job market? ****, 5.6% unemployment with the government padding the stats as much as possible to get re-elected

What's the minimum wage? £6.50 I think, something around that. You won't be able to live on that in London

How much is a decent rental? In London? ****ing loads

How much to buy a decent home? In London? it's about 300 grand for a terrace house in that cumstain of a city

How much to buy a car? Depends what you're after. An old Ford? a few hundred quid. Top of the range luxury cars, you name the figure and there's a car out there for it

Is it worth buying a car in London? I would, public transports better there but you couldn't pay me enough to share it with the people there

What's the areas to avoid in London? All of it except some of West London. I'm not joking. I'd live I Essex or Kent and travel in like most actual British people you'll see in London do

Comment

I think you need a work permit or to apply for United Kingdom citizenship like everybody else that moves to London.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          London is fictional, London is a state of mind.

Burn the damn doors down. And in turn.

You're in London already.

Comment

London really does stink of cat piss. It's not just a rumour.
            If you go there, you will be sorry.

Comment

Working...
            X