Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korea Plans to Put Up a Christmas Tree; North Korea Has Threatened to Bomb It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I read that the average size of South Koreans is bigger than the north just because of nutrition.
    Yeah i read it was something like North Koreans are on average 3 inches shorter than South Koreans.

I saw some docu on tv as well and apparently some North Koreans have been sent to prison for smuggling in western movies. Lethal Weapon and Die Hard are real popular over there

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      I think this belongs in the Faith vs Atheism master thread.
      Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      Why? Christmas tree are not a symbol of Christianity or any other 'mainstream' religion really. They're a pagan symbol that was hijacked by Christians in an attempt to erradicate paganism from Europe. In fact Christmas isn't really Christian at all, again it was a pagan festival to mark the birth of their sun god which was hijacked by Roman Christians. Nobody knows when Jesus was born for certein, but most agree that it was nowhere near that date.
      Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      It was a joke Abdul.
      Ha! I'm not even muslim.

Comment

Ha! I'm not even muslim.
        Okay Darryl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Yeah i read it was something like North Koreans are on average 3 inches shorter than South Koreans.

I saw some docu on tv as well and apparently some North Koreans have been sent to prison for smuggling in western movies. Lethal Weapon and Die Hard are real popular over there
          My choice would be **** over Diehard, even Osama Bin Laden was smart enough to have that on his hard drive.

Comment

kim jong un's actually a cool guy

Comment

North Korea gonna North Korea.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Looks like Kim Jong Un got a new gaming rig this Cyber Monday. Look at that mouse.
                  Last edited by Ruthless One; 12-03-2014, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    Looks like Kim Jong Un got a new gaming rig this Cyber Monday.

Comment

Kim. "Grinch" Jong Un.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X