No announcement yet.

Haymon Boxing LinkIn profile and Twitter account unveiled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chickenhawk View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about but don't you think this is a good thing? People often complain about how Haymon guys don't fight each other, but with all of this coming to tuition I think we will see more of a UFC-like takeover in boxing. Imagine if boxing was just "boxing", not divided into different categories? Like when you think pro wrestling you think WWE. When you think MMA fighting you think UFC. When you think boxing, you are forced to think Showtime, HBO, Top Rank, Golden Boy, Haymon, Arum. It just never made any sense to me.
    I actually think this is the worst thing that could happen to boxing.

Comment

I have no problem with this. If Haymon fighters start fighting each other, why object to it? And if Espinoza doesn't mind throwing truckloads of money, why not? He seemed to be okay paying $750,000 for Salka type fights and sparring sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        I have no problem with this. If Haymon fighters start fighting each other, why object to it? And if Espinoza doesn't mind throwing truckloads of money, why not? He seemed to be okay paying $750,000 for Salka type fights and sparring sessions.
        I agree. With Golden Boy currently playing kiss and make up with HBO, Showtime needs to up their game a little bit. What better way then to link up with Haymon Boxing? I believe I also read something about NBC sports wanting to work closely with Haymon Boxing.

Comment

haymon just using mayweather promotions so he pretends not to break the ali act.

we all know what's going on here.

btw, hi inkanyamba!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            haymon just using mayweather promotions so he pretends not to break the ali act.

we all know what's going on here.

btw, hi inkanyamba!!!!
            He's in Red already.

Comment

Hi Inkayamba,

I like the new name. I see you be Hawking that chicken...fried chicken?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                He's in Red already.
                Is this an inside joke or something? I don't understand what people are saying. I hate being left out.

Comment

he is already on red, i hop he last longer this time, his threads are gold

Comment

I just googled "Inkaynmba" and it appears to be a South African folklore monster? I still don't get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      he is already on red, i hop he last longer this time, his threads are gold
                      They are like thread of the year quality. I never understood why he criticized GGG so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X