No announcement yet.

Arum- Pacquaio/Rios sold between 500,000-550,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
    Numbers are meaningless if the bottom line is a negative. Arum spends $10 to make $100. Schaefer spends $100 to make $3. This is fact. $40 million for Mayweather, $10 million or more for Canelo, another several millions for undercards, the tour cost couple of millions, even the weigh in was held in grand fashion, Access is produced by amateurs, man they're spending more than these guys make. Did you see any of that in Pacquiao fights?

Arum is a pro. He has connections. He operates on I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine principle. Schaefer's every move, otoh, cost millions. This is basic.
    Sure Sure

Comment

Numbers are meaningless if the bottom line is a negative. Arum spends $10 to make $100. Schaefer spends $100 to make $3. This is fact. $40 million for Mayweather, $10 million or more for Canelo, another several millions for undercards, the tour cost couple of millions, even the weigh in was held in grand fashion, Access is produced by amateurs, man they're spending more than these guys make. Did you see any of that in Pacquiao fights?

Arum is a pro. He has connections. He operates on I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine principle. Schaefer's every move, otoh, cost millions. This is basic.
      If Arum had so much connections he wouldnt have to have his star pupil fighting in China like a side show n s**t.

I mean a JCC Jr with a week of training can roll out the bed and sell 500,000 ppvs, is this how far Manny's stock has dwindled

Comment

• Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        That's actually positive numbers for people tuning in to see Manny work the heavy bag.
        LOLOLOL

Comment

• I can remember people calling Floyd vs guererro a flop for doing 850-900 ... Same guys defending Manny's 500 against Rios ...guererro and rios are the same imo as far as star power goes ... Manny would be lucky to get %30 TBH

Comment

• Guys, you can't always rely on PPV sales. It's a gamble. You still have to spend truckloads of money to promote it, not to mention the fighters' pay, etc. You may not or may lose money. That's why networks usually prefer regular fights by subscription. SHO just discarded the Broner/Maidana PPV.

Comment

Guys, you can't always rely on PPV sales. It's a gamble. You still have to spend truckloads of money to promote it, not to mention the fighters' pay, etc. You may not or may lose money. That's why networks usually prefer regular fights by subscription. SHO just discarded the Broner/Maidana PPV.
              Sure sure

Comment

• Manny has a whole country behind him...

Comment

• It still did more than Mayweather-Guerrero

Comment

• boxing is dead.

Comment

• The Macau boxing event was a financial success. Arum wants to make more. Macau investors agree. Haha... I'm sure Showtime is green with envy.

You clowns need to take off your Floyd fanboy glasses.

Comment

Working...
                      X