No announcement yet.

Proof Margarito was ducked by EVERYONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    Great contribution to the thread, amigo.

I really want to see someone refute that.
    You're welcome. And inb4 someone says "Arum pulled some strings". I don't buy that Arum has that much power. And since the CA Athletic Commission found Capetillo responsible, Arum could've easily had Capetillo take the blame and paid him to keep quiet in a criminal trial. No need to try and bribe anyone in a position of authority (especially since Arum has been penalized for doing that in the past). But charges were never filed. Why?
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 01-19-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

In the end Tony made way more money than I ever thought he would. Good for him. An entire generation of boxing fans and "media" types lynched that guy.

Comment

WarGODito was the most feared man in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          WarGODito was the most feared man in the sport.
          PWill took that crown from him for a minute.

Comment

Margarito was just a **** boxer who brought nothing to the table so people didnt waste their time with him.He was relevant for one fight got knocked out and banned
            It's ridiculous how people support and defend this useless ****

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
              You're welcome. And inb4 someone says "Arum pulled some strings". I don't buy that Arum has that much power. And since the CA Athletic Commission found Capetillo responsible, Arum could've easily had Capetillo take the blame and paid him to keep quiet in a criminal trial. No need to try and bribe anyone in a position of authority (especially since Arum has been penalized for doing that in the past). But charges were never filed. Why?

These are some strong,perfectly reasonable points you've brought up,mate.Probably deserving of it's own thread,quite frankly Bruno.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                All joking aside, I'm dead serious. Which fights was plaster used in, bro? I REALLY want to know.

Anyone?
                Margarito did hit a hell of a lot harder in cotto 1 then in cotto 2 you have to admit.

Comment

you know what i get out of these threads? a group of girls playing a sick joke. margs really has no fans left damn.

Comment

Funny how this cheater who people now know shouldn't have been in the ring fighting is getting some free boxing scene news space. To hell with his cheating ass, there's no place in boxing for a guy that cheats. Anyway all cheaters get exposed sooner or later, look at Pac Rat, without his juice he'll be seeing more straight/over hand rights putting his lights out in the future. ..... The only thing worst than a crooked cop is a boxer like Margacheato & Pacroid....

Comment

Margarito makes me embarrassed to be a fan of all the great Mexican warriors of the past & present.

Hell, give me some bricks and I to would call out Hopkins while losing to Daniel Santos in the process

Comment

Working...
                      X