No announcement yet.

Donaire More Gifted Than Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    Floyd had power at the lower weights. Very good power.

nothing like donaire power

real talk
    he was a beast at 130

but donaire is a superhuman in terms of punching power p4p

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Herndanez was past his best, Castillo was in good form, but Floyd's performances against Castillo were not great.

Darchinyan and Montiel are in a higher class than those two in my opinion.

Donaire show great awarness, exceptional learner in a fight. When watching a fight I can see what a fighter does wrong and what he needs to do. Donaire can work that out before I can whilst fighting.

You see him throw feints, does it a couple of times, learns what his opponent does then bang, counters their move.

Two good fighters are better than two HOF fighters who at the time they fought floyd were lineal champs. This opinion casts serious doubt regarding your opinion of donaire's skills.

Comment

we comparing them because Donaire just took a mini vacation huh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Two good fighters are better than two HOF fighters who at the time they fought floyd were lineal champs. This opinion casts serious doubt regarding your opinion of donaire's skills.
            Neither Hernandez or Castillo were lineal champs.

Darchinyan and Montiel are just as worthy of the HOF as Hernandez or Castillo.

Darchinyan, was blitzing through the fly-weight division like a prime tyson and Donaire KHTFO.

Montiel a classy operator just KOed the Hasegawa and was the divisional no.1 and Donaire stopped him in 2 a guy that has never been stopped before though he has fought many top opponents.

Comment

Working...
            X