No announcement yet.

Lance Whittaker is back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Whittaker is back

Yep, that's right. Lance "Mount" or "Goofy" Whittaker has returned folks. He stopped Matthew Ellis in the first round. I last saw him getting battered by a much smaller Ibragimov and stopped in humiliating fashion in seven rounds. I wonder where things went wrong with him, at one point he was among the top 10 heavyweights in the world. He knocked out Maskaev...was it in the 2nd or the 4th?
    Last edited by Benncollinsaad; 08-22-2009, 06:42 AM.

ye he ko'd maskaev in the 2nd round
    he lost too estrada last year but has now put 2 wins together
    hes 37 though so i doubt if he will amount too anything at this stage of his career

Comment

Enzo destroyed Ellis and he's pathetic.

Comment

Stopping a clubfighter like Ellis doesn't really mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          Stopping a clubfighter like Ellis doesn't really mean much.
          No, guess not. This Ellis guy is obviously a tomato can, a punching bag to the better fighters. Like a bad trialhorse,lol. Ross Purritty without a chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
            No, guess not. This Ellis guy is obviously a tomato can, a punching bag to the better fighters. Like a bad trialhorse,lol. Ross Purritty without a chin.
            he was a stand-in for maccarinelli after his loss to haye and he is pretty poor
            tyson fury beat him in the 1st round of his 5th pro fight so....

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              he was a stand-in for maccarinelli after his loss to haye and he is pretty poor
              tyson fury beat him in the 1st round of his 5th pro fight so....
              I've seen a video of him fighting Audley Harrison and getting stopped easily in 2 rounds. It was after that fight that the infamous Herbie Hide incident happened. Bethnal Green Butchah indeed!

Comment

Working...
              X