How many of you thought Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crickets hahaha

Comment

Okay sorry guys.. I didn't realize I was suppose to know when all of you STARTED thinking Manny was on something before I made this thread.

Sorry, didn't know I was suppose to be a mind reader. Only reason I asked "How many of you thought Manny was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. put it out there"

was because that's what I personally feel started it all. Yeah Manny's lame excuses (i'm a fan, and can admit they are VERY suspicious) escalated the suspicion..

BUT FOR ME.. Mayweather Sr accusing him of it is where it FIRST started. Even if you didn't believe what he said or you don't give a f*** what that man has to say. The minute he put it out there. YOU THOUGHT SOMETHING of it. So that's where it started.

Now whatever that something that popped into your head at that time is what i'm asking.

Comment

Basically the minute he said it you either thought

"I don't give a eff what he thinks I know Manny is clean"

or

"Damn.. he's right.. Manny has looked super human"

no one thought

"i don't care what he says and I don't care about the topic at all"

because you all do.

Comment

Originally posted by imthegoat View Post
          Okay sorry guys.. I didn't realize I was suppose to know when all of you STARTED thinking Manny was on something before I made this thread.

Sorry, didn't know I was suppose to be a mind reader. Only reason I asked "How many of you thought Manny was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. put it out there"

was because that's what I personally feel started it all. Yeah Manny's lame excuses (i'm a fan, and can admit they are VERY suspicious) escalated the suspicion..

BUT FOR ME.. Mayweather Sr accusing him of it is where it FIRST started. Even if you didn't believe what he said or you don't give a f*** what that man has to say. The minute he put it out there. YOU THOUGHT SOMETHING of it. So that's where it started.

Now whatever that something that popped into your head at that time is what i'm asking.
          May snr wasn't the only one who thought that way... he just put it out there.. what started as an opinion, somehow became an accusation. smh

Comment

The moment he acted stupid, and starting lying and reciting every excuse in the book for not taking the drug test legitimized any gossip, hearsay or even jokes that he is taking PEDS.

pacquiao doesnt know how to act when asked about steroids, he even claims he doesnt know what it was which is just it screams guilt and being curvballed into something he didnt want to talk about

Comment

Originally posted by shogun tua View Post
              May snr wasn't the only one who thought that way... he just put it out there.. what started as an opinion, somehow became an accusation. smh
              Opinion/Accusation, you can call it what you want. And who cares if other people thought that way.. THAT'S MY POINT.

Just like you said, quoting you. "he just put it out there"

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post
                The moment he acted stupid, and starting lying and reciting every excuse in the book for not taking the drug test legitimized any gossip, hearsay or even jokes that he is taking PEDS.

pacquiao doesnt know how to act when asked about steroids, he even claims he doesnt know what it was which is just it screams guilt and being curvballed into something he didnt want to talk about
                So I guess your answer is

"no it didn't start when mayweather sr put it out there"

thx.

Comment

was on PED's before Mayweather Sr. came out and accused him of it?
                  It really doesn't matter now, is it, when the basis of suspicion,
                  ie, abnormal weight gain, etc., had been debunked in threads
                  after threads, two of which were bumped by DTMB. Which is why
                  these Pac accusers are back to their basic "Pac refuses to take
                  tests, therefore he is guilty" stance. They lost the weight argument.
                  So whatever suspicion somebody raised prior to Floyd Sr., is now
                  meaningless. There's simply no evidence, circumstantial or otherwise,
                  linking Pac to peds.

Comment

nope

while for the most part on here I am one of the regular posters I also work for this site covering boxing.

I can tell you this topic (steroid use) has been talked about for as long as I have worked within the sport (2005)

the first time personally I heard Manny thrown into the conversation was in Feb of 2009 amongst a few writers

it got steam and became more and more a topic of debate amongst people we trust just like any topic of boxing we approached

you can believe what you want but in the case of Floyd Sr you guys are reversing the actuality of the situation and now you guys essentially have the carriage leading the horse

Floyd Sr drew his opinions from the whispers and discussions many people had prior to him going off in Sept 2009 not vice versa

Comment

Opinion/Accusation, you can call it what you want. And who cares if other people thought that way.. THAT'S MY POINT.

Just like you said, quoting you. "he just put it out there"
                      The guy who sued everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X