Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only good thing about Povetkin-Stiverne...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
    Since when did Stiverne become impossible to KO? Rossy dropped him and so did Wilder. Arreola couldn't put a dent in him because Arreola sucks and punches like a pansy. That's no basis for comparison.

Povetkin knocked Takam unconscious and beat the piss out of Perez. He has more than enough to stop Stiverne.
    This fight will be a public execution.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      No version of Stiverne troubles todays Povetkin. Too good..

Good scalp for Sasha.
      If no version troubles him shouldn't we relegate this to Ward-Brand status?

Stiverne will be game the first 3 or 4 rounds. After that I expect Povetkin to wear him down and make him quit late. Sasha is better conditioned, more will and the more skilled fighter. Let's not call it a "good scalp" unless we give Stiverne credit as a fighter. If we do that we need to recognize Wilders win over him. For some reason though I think this will be a tough chore for many people on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        If no version troubles him shouldn't we relegate this to Ward-Brand status?

Stiverne will be game the first 3 or 4 rounds. After that I expect Povetkin to wear him down and make him quit late. Sasha is better conditioned, more will and the more skilled fighter. Let's not call it a "good scalp" unless we give Stiverne credit as a fighter. If we do that we need to recognize Wilders win over him. For some reason though I think this will be a tough chore for many people on this forum.
        catch 22

Comment

Working...
        X