Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Garcia Beats All at 135, Faces Crawford in Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Garcia Beats All at 135, Faces Crawford in Future

New York - Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi played two roles last Saturday night. To begin his night, he was a fighter. Making a return to his hometown arena in the Barclays Center to defend his Brooklyn title against fellow Brooklynite Gabriel Bracero - Malignaggi boxed his way to a ten round decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hmmm garcia the guy who ducked gamboa is all of a sudden going to take more risks now that he has more control over opponents? no.

Comment

Hopefully Garcia continues to rack up wins. But will Arum even allow a fight with Crawford to happen somewhere down the line?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppirino View Post
        Hopefully Garcia continues to rack up wins. But will Arum even allow a fight with Crawford to happen somewhere down the line?
        will garcia allow it to happen? i don't see the guy who ducked the smaller gamboa wanting to go up against hte bigger crawford. more opponent control usually means crappier opponents or at least opponents they know they can beat floyd style. they might be good or even on top but they have the right style for them. when good guys or guys on top don't don't have the right style its avoid avoid avoid wait wait wait. then when those guys eventually lose fanboys say see told you he was crap! or when they fight 5-6 years down the line see i made them eat their words!

Comment

135 is weak AF. Division sucks.

Get in with Gamboa , no excuses.

The likelyhood is he will campaign at 135 Starving himself vs a weak division until
          Guys like crawford postol mathysse and peterson truely move to 147.

All hype in mikeys camp.

Comment

Damn, I didn't know Mikey had haters hiding out at NSB

Comment

I agree that Mikey can handle anyone at 135 but he better stay clear of Crawford!

Comment

Crawford is going where the money is and that means moving up sooner rather than later. Same deal as Ward. Holding out at 168 in case Golovkin takes a move up some time in the future made no sense. Likewise Crawford will not wait on Garcia for 18 months to two years when he can move up and fight D.Garcia, Pac, Porter, Thurman, Vargas, Bradley, list is almost endless.

Comment

High praise from Caesar, but I like proof. Flanagan on a pier in Belfast on the Frampton homecoming extravaganza. Garcia is doing all the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    Damn, I didn't know Mikey had haters hiding out at NSB

Comment

Working...
                    X