Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Manager on Pacquiao Shot: F*** Them, Look Elsewhere!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"pacquiao had his chances to fight crawford!"

Postol is going to destroy this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      IMO a shot Pac would still light his man up tho
      Crawford is one of my favorite boxers but Pac beats him. I find it amusing how people talk about Pac being "washed up" but he beats almost everyone he faces. Floyd eeked out a hometown decision in snorefest of the decade and JMM caught him with a once in a lifetime punch.

Pac would walk thorugh all of the ww's out there, Bradley is probably the only one who can be competitive with him because he's fought him previously. Thurmna, Porter, Garcia, Brook all get beaten pretty badly because Pac's speed, punching angles, and footwork would be shocking to all those dudes.

If Pac fights Vargas, he'll pick dude apart and bust him up. Crawford would present some challenges but for the above mentioned reasons, Bud gets caught with some lefts that probably put him down. I don't think that he'll be able to stay away from Pac's attacks without losing rounds on activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        "pacquiao had his chances to fight crawford!"

Postol is going to destroy this dude.
        I think at this point the world is upside down.

We must be living in an alternate universe. In this world the unproven is supreme lol

Comment

nope, Pacman will avoid crawford

Comment

Crawfords good, but he took a lot of shots from Gamboa, Manny has better defense, offense, throws very straight punches, and Crawford has been buzzed by lesser guys. I believe that manny would stop Crawford. I know Terrance is being held as the next best thing, but I just don't think that's the case in reality. I don't dislike him at all...just how I see it.

Comment

I don't like Crawford's trainer/manager. Guy is a freaking idiot and he's always running his mouth. I know there are several trainers always talking, but this guy is ridiculous. He even has something to say about fighters that aren't in Crawford's weight class, so some won't even get the chance to beat Bud.
              Abel Sanchez comes in second place, but I can't stand this dude. He's childish af.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                Just wow. Count you among the 300-400k fans that would buy any fight with Pac's name on the headliner. I blame the fans because if they continue to pay, the fights will continue to be made. No BamBam was not feared by any fighter. Pac was never friends nor was there a single report of Pac wanting revenge for Provodnikov. As a matter of fact, had Provodnikov won that fight as many expected, he would have dropped Roach in order to fight Pac. To top it off, no one asked for or wanted to see Pac vs BamBam or Algeiri, those were fights put together By Arum knowing Pac has a built in audience that would buy anything, even though it was clear to all that these fighters were chosen to specifically make Pac look good, as both opponents clearly had no chance of winning. So yes it is the fans that should be blamed. As we recently saw with Canelo and GBP, and Loefler with GGG, if fans don't purchase then they either step up the opponent or move back to cable.
                And I guess you didn't watch those fights either, right?

Comment

Manny will want no part of Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    No Pac needs a tune up before facing Floyd, even if it is just Vargas, so that people don't make excuses about Pac not having enough time for training camp because of his new political responsibilities.

The tune up will serve as proof that either he can get still perform to his full capabilities despite his new responsibilities, or he can't.

If he it is the former, then May-Pac 2 is good to go. We don't want no more excuses.
                    And this time around May shouldnt be able to shoot up the day before the fight... and Manny shouldnt go into the fight with any major injuries!

Comment

Originally posted by carlos djackal View Post
                      nope, Pacman will avoid crawford
                      Just like Pac ducked all of those proven hall of famers hes fought in his career... gtfoh!

Comment

Working...
                      X