• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Kevin Randleman dead

Sad day, dude was a beast or better yet a Monster

Entertaining fighter, sad news, RIP.

Comment

One of my favorite MMA fighters, didn't always win but never a dull moment !

Comment

I remember someone on here had a gif sig of Randleman lifting Fedor up out of the Earth's atmosphere into space and all the way back down, classic moment.

Comment

Very sad, he was way too young.

Comment

One of my idols. A savage pioneer of the sport. Kevin will be greatly missed.

RIP

Comment

Unbelievable...he went to a local hospital with pneumonia and suffered from heart failure while undergoing treatment. He was only 44 years old. RIP.

Last edited by jaded; 02-13-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

RIP

Randleman was such a beast in his prime, very fun to watch. He and Mark Coleman showed the world how badass wresters can be before lay and prayers and wall and stalkers sucked the life out of MMA.

Way too young to die.

Comment

Randleman had some amazing fights, the two with Cro Cop were fun as hell.

A lot of these early mma pioneers were too hard on their bodies with the way they trained & fought, and the PEDs... Randleman went through hell with his staph infections, I don't think his body ever fully recovered but he went on to keep fighting after they healed up.

Comment

jezuz christ that's what a staph infection looks like???? ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X