No announcement yet.

Dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dead

This is DEAD compared to boxing... why? bare more entertaining sport than boxing enit

We're a small subforum on a boxing website where 80% of the users hate the sport, 18% don't want the 80% to look down on them or talk **** because they where discussing MMA. So here we are, the 2%...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      We're a small subforum on a boxing website where 80% of the users hate the sport, 18% don't want the 80% to look down on them or talk **** because they where discussing MMA. So here we are, the 2%...
      Hahaha

Comment

i like mma. no where near as much as boxing. that said, their are a bunch of mma douche bags that give your sport a bad name. anyways everybody here seems cool.

Comment

mma>boxing

Comment

If I cared, I would be on Sherdog. Since I don't, fuck Sherdog.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
              mma>boxing
              not surprised.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                i like mma. no where near as much as boxing. that said, their are a bunch of mma douche bags that give your sport a bad name. anyways everybody here seems cool.
                There's a bunch of doucebags that give boxing a bad name as well, to many actually. Rome-by-ko being the worst of the worst

Comment

Objectively speaking, this MMA subforum has some of the better posters on this site.

I lean more towards boxing probably because I've been watching it for at least 10 years longer and it has a very rich history, but both MMA and boxing are my favorite sports outside of football.

Comment

I try do regular UFC bet threads but if I wanna talk MMA, I goto sherdog or cameldog cause MMA is underappreciated by most of the community

Comment

Working...
                    X