No announcement yet.

Cloud-Pascal set for July 7 or August 11 on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud-Pascal set for July 7 or August 11 on Showtime

********* caught up with former WBC light-heavyweight champion Jean Pascal this weekend and the Montreal fighter was charged now that his upcoming fight with Tavoris Cloud is all but a done deal. “I can’t wait for my next fight,” Pascal told *********, “We made a deal with Cloud, the deal is done, and we’re just waiting on a TV date from Showtime. I’m supposed to be fighting on either July 7th or August 11th and I can’t wait to get back in the ring.” While the negotiations were a long arduous process with Cloud and his promoter Don King, Pascal said he prepared to give everything to his preparation and another crack at supremacy at 175 pounds. “No doubt, no pain gain, I’m prepared to work hard and become champion for the second time. I think the match-up against Cloud will please the crowd, and you know me, I’m a crowd pleaser. It’s going to be a great fight, it’s going to be a war, I’ve been to hell, and I’m ready to go to hell again.”
    On F I G H T N E W S . C O M

Somebodies 0 is gonna go

Comment

This is a cool fight but lost a bit of its luster after Cloud laid an egg.

Comment

Should be an interesting fight, I'll definitely watch. I would have much preferred a rematch between Cloud & Campillo though.

Comment

Have always favored Pascal.

Still do.

Comment

Cloud just lost. See what robberies do. Another joke fight. I hate to say im still interested though.

Comment

Please tell me it's in Montreal. If yes...I'm there!

Comment

Pascal fighting another credible fight, not bad at all...

Comment

Cloud can be outboxed very easy! i knew this even before campillo beat him!
                  Pascal if he fights smart and has enough energy later in the rounds can beat him

Comment

This fight puzzles me bcse Pascal has said for the longest he wants to fight for the WBC and get the Dawson-Hopkins winner now with less than a month before the fight he takes this it's a good one but clearly he sees Cloud and feels confident in beating him and he has the ability to do so with his movement and handspeed or is there something else behind the move to the IBF and actually Pascal v Campillo sounds pretty nice also

Comment

Working...
                    X