Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is all this May/Pac talk good or bad for the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is all this May/Pac talk good or bad for the sport?

You think all the Pac/May drama is good for the sport of boxing?????Wachugot?????

A good majority of my casual boxing fan friends have kind of given up on the fight or at least arent as excited. The drama in itself from the outside looking in and not being biased towards either guy, it looks like a circus and it doesn't necessarily help the sport considering both STILL haven't fought after close to 3 years. Soap Operas inevitably are for chicks, and that's really all the May / Pac drama has become. I'm gearing up for the new guys already. Love both Floyd and Pac, but like Jay says, "On to the next one...."

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      A good majority of my casual boxing fan friends have kind of given up on the fight or at least arent as excited. The drama in itself from the outside looking in and not being biased towards either guy, it looks like a circus and it doesn't necessarily help the sport considering both STILL haven't fought after close to 3 years. Soap Operas inevitably are for chicks, and that's really all the May / Pac drama has become. I'm gearing up for the new guys already. Love both Floyd and Pac, but like Jay says, "On to the next one...."
      My thoughts exactly! Too much back and forth **** talking from both camps. Wake me up if/when the contract is signed.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        You think all the Pac/May drama is good for the sport of boxing?????Wachugot?????
        I think we discuss it too much here. I don't know if anyone outside of boxing truly cares anymore unless the fight is actually signed.

Comment

speaking from a TRUE DIEHARD FAN of boxing, i really dont care about this fight at all for two reasons. 1 this fight has been on hold for WAY too long, i mean people do have lives, and shouldn't be longing for 3 years for a fight that should be over and done with by now, we should be talking about how the fight went instead of this same bs. 2 i believe paquiao lost his last fight with marquez, infact he did lose its just a type o on his record. this alone sucked out all of my lust for this fight, we all know who is going to win, its as simple as that.

Comment

duh? of course it's bad...no need to ask.

even in this forum alone...every pac-floyd thread is a fanboy galore.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              duh? of course it's bad...no need to ask.

even in this forum alone...every pac-floyd thread is a fanboy galore.
              hahahah Ok cool guy......your right.....no need to ask.....fuk it no need for this forum.......take it off line....Brick Wall gots this.....hahahahhaa.......

Comment

I think it is good and bad. Really who else is being talked about on standard ESPN shows besides Pac, May, and occasionally a Klitschko brother (who they really only talk about to discuss the death of the HW division)...so the fact that the top guys always keep boxing relevant is good. The bad is all the sycophantic praise those same guys receive, while the vast majority of other boxers go largely unknown.

I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to Pac/May crap though, sometimes I just can't help myself.

Comment

Mostly bad. Good only in that it keeps boxing in the public dialogue, but mostly in a negative sense (what with the fight not being made).

Comment

Any publicity is good publicity, could it be better sure but it isn't really that bad especially considering boxing's nature as a dark sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X