No announcement yet.

Best Bull**** PPV This year of 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bull**** PPV This year of 2011

which bull**** ppv are you looking forward the most this year, there are 3 and they all involve shot fighters, lol, nyahahahahaha

1 is Erik morales Vs Marcos Maidana,

2 is Miguel Cotto Vs Ricardo Mayorga

3 is Manny Pacquiao Vs Shane Mosley

Personally i dont want to pay for any of these awful matchups but even though Morales has no shot in winning against a very good unshot maidana at 140, that will be the only fight i will pay for even though i will get ripped off, lol, nyahahahahaha

I hope Morales could show alittle bit of shades of his former greatness, lol, the undercard at least has Katsidis Vs Guerrero but Winky is also a joke, lol, nyahahahaha

The Cotto Mayorga fight will be a pretty exciting fight of 2 more shot fighters with another horrible undercard, lol, mayorga will make this fight interesting with his stupid antics but regardless, lol, this is still a fight of 2 shot fighters and isnt worthy of being on ppv. This ppv undercard is bull*****, lol, nyahahahaha

The very last ppv will be the weakest one of all because i think Pacquiao will do a Winky , Vernon Forrest on Mosley, this will be a 12 round dud and worst of all is the very awful undercard dud with Christy Martin in it, lol, nyahahahaha They mighta just aswell put butterbean vs a soda machine vendor fighting to see a beat down so these dumb commercial fans can see a awesome fight in a glorified fartfest, lol, hardcore fans dont want these stupid match ups, lol, nyahahahahahaha

hardcore fans also dont want to see floyd back in the ring ever again cause floyd is gay and he should be in jail for fornicating with little children and beating on REAL women for being women, lol, nyahahahaha

Post your comments regarding these bull**** ppv in boxing
    35.38%
    18.46%
    46.15%

anythin less than a mayweather fight for a pacquiao is bull####. this fight agains mosley is absolute garbage and an insult to boxing fans. cant blame both fighters for trying to make a living though..

Comment

lol they're all bs, but stylistically, shane is perfect for pac and pac is perfect for shane.

I don't know how much it matters since shane is as shot as arum's balls, but i'll pick pac-mosley over the rest of that garbage.

Morales VS Maidana is good because Morales is a true warrior and there's drama in seeing what he has left, but I have no interest in Cotto- Mayorga whatsoever.. not only is Mayorga shot, but he wasn't that good to begin with.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-22-2011, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Cotto-Mayorga is the best one out of the three. I like both fighters a great deal. I'm interested to see if Cotto can adjust to Mayorga's wild ways. It should be fun for the 6-8 rounds it'll last.

Morales-Maidana might very well be the worst PPV offering in history. Who saw that matchup and believed it was gold?

Pac-Mosley is a travesty, but in contrast to Morales-Maidana, its a fan's wet dream. Arum has no shame. Mosley hasn't been good in years. If Mayorga knew what it means to put his guard up, he would have beaten Mosley. Last time Mosley looked good was when Cotto was snapping his neck back like a twig in 07. The Margarito was an aberration to the norm and had more to do with Margarito than it did Mosley.

Comment

Only one I'm gonna be payin for is Morales-Maidana.

Eventhough I think Maidana is gonna maul Morales, I have to support one of my favorite fighters of all time.

And since Morales is a true warrior, he won't go down without a fight.

Comment

Everyone knows that you won't be dissapointed with a Morales PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by jobz199 View Post
              anythin less than a mayweather fight for a pacquiao is bull####. this fight agains mosley is absolute garbage and an insult to boxing fans. cant blame both fighters for trying to make a living though..
              yeah, and it will be watched by a sold-out crowd and around 1.4-1.8 million will purchase the PPV for this garbage fight... it really does insult the boxing fans...

Comment

Mayorga -Cotto will be the most entertaining IMO. Cotto wins by KO though.

I still think Shane has a chance to land that Ko punch. Has to do it within the first 4 rounds though.

Comment

stop

Stop hating and support boxing. Buy it and invite your friends to become new fans of todays boxing heros.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    which bull**** ppv are you looking forward the most this year, there are 3 and they all involve shot fighters, lol, nyahahahahaha

Personally i dont want to pay for any of these awful matchups but even though Morales has no shot in winning against a very good unshot maidana at 140, that will be the only fight i will pay for even though i will get ripped off, lol, nyahahahahaha

I hope Morales could show alittle bit of shades of his former greatness, lol, the undercard at least has Katsidis Vs Guerrero but Winky is also a joke, lol, nyahahahaha

The Cotto Mayorga fight will be a pretty exciting fight of 2 more shot fighters with another horrible undercard, lol, mayorga will make this fight interesting with his stupid antics but regardless, lol, this is still a fight of 2 shot fighters and isnt worthy of being on ppv. This ppv undercard is bull*****, lol, nyahahahaha

The very last ppv will be the weakest one of all because i think Pacquiao will do a Winky , Vernon Forrest on Mosley, this will be a 12 round dud and worst of all is the very awful undercard dud with Christy Martin in it, lol, nyahahahaha They mighta just aswell put butterbean vs a soda machine vendor fighting to see a beat down so these dumb commercial fans can see a awesome fight in a glorified fartfest, lol, hardcore fans dont want these stupid match ups, lol, nyahahahahahaha

hardcore fans also dont want to see floyd back in the ring ever again cause floyd is gay and he should be in jail for fornicating with little children and beating on REAL women for being women, lol, nyahahahaha

Post your comments regarding these bull**** ppv in boxing
                    When has Pacquiao turned in a performance that wasn't fan friendly? Pacquiao/Mosley is not going to be a boxing match. Pacquiao is going to take it to Mosley, and Mosley is going to take it to Pacquiao. And unlike Morales and Mayorga, Mosley at least has a chance (albeit a slim one).

I feel bad for anyone who thinks Morales/Maidana and Cotto/Mayorga will be more entertaining than the Pacquiao/Mosley fight. Mayorga's excitement post Vernon Forrest have all been in the pre-fight and not the actual fight itself. And Erik is a warrior, but he's way past it. I don't mind watching Cotto put the beat down on Mayorga, but I'm not too enthusiastic about watching one of the recent greats in Morales get mauled by someone like Maidana.

Comment

Working...
                    X