No announcement yet.

Charles Martin is a legend!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Martin is a legend!

Won the belt and immediately called out Fury, Wilder, and Joshua! Fury and Wilder ducked him. Joshua was the only one with the balls to take the fight. A paper champ would've wanted easy defenses but not Martin, he's a throwback fighter. He only wants to fight the best. He went to the challengers country, a country known for early stoppages, and got cheated by the ref. Joshua felt those punches in the first round. I guarantee Joshua won't give Martin a rematch. He went to the UK and the people loved him. Tickets sold out in 90 minutes. He probably sold 500k PPV's and the people of the UK want the legend to become a citizen. He walks the earth like GAWD!
    88.89%
    1a.
    11.11%

He's a bum the end.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      Won the belt and immediately called out Fury, Wilder, and Joshua! Fury and Wilder ducked him. Joshua was the only one with the balls to take the fight. A paper champ would've wanted easy defenses but not Martin, he's a throwback fighter. He only wants to fight the best. He went to the challengers country, a country known for early stoppages, and got cheated by the ref. Joshua felt those punches in the first round. I guarantee Joshua won't give Martin a rematch. He went to the UK and the people loved him. Tickets sold out in 90 minutes. He probably sold 500k PPV's and the people of the UK want the legend to become a citizen. He walks the earth like GAWD!
      How do you propose all 3 fight Martin at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
        How do you propose all 3 fight Martin at the same time?
        Don't fall for the troll's trap. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Don't fall for the troll's trap. lol
          I stopped reading his post after the bolded lol ...didn't realize....

Comment

I predicted Joshua would win easily by KO. I had no idea it would be that easy for him. Martin never even landed a good punch. I knew Martin couldn't fight much and Joshua was good but that fight was like a tough strong man against a big fat boy.

Comment

hes a coward who quit.

Comment

He is among the luckiest fighters to ever live.
                Fight nobody. Fury stripped. Then get a fight for the title in which the opponent injures his knee. Meanwhile there is an overly hyped UK prospect whos management is sparing no expense to promote. Gets in the ring looking like Joshua is pointing a machine gun at him and makes millions. Rumored around 7 mil. Martin can literally retire now.

Comment

Charles Martin is your just standard American "world champ".

Right down to the faking getting up late and pretending to want to continue.

They're a special breed of champion.

Comment

he literally has no skill and made 10 million dollars because of an extremely lucky series of events: haymon's small window of influence got him a title shot, his opponent broke his knee, joshua was a super popular fighter who wanted an easy fight. what a run of luck

Comment

Working...
                    X