No announcement yet.

Chavez jr's resume>>>>>>>Sergios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez jr's resume>>>>>>>Sergios

Sergio is so overated his resume is complete garbage look at it in 2007 sergio was fighting guys 3-34 for crying out loud

his 3 fights in 2006 he fought a guy 1-7-2 a guy 13-24-2 and a guy 11-14-3

he drew against a guy who was 3-6

Comment

The fact that HBO rejected all of Chavez's opponents for Martinez and then let Chavez fight them should say it all.

Martinez's resume is much better than Chavez's. Much.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        The fact that HBO rejected all of Chavez's opponents for Martinez and then let Chavez fight them should say it all.

naw just means martinez has no fans and they dont want to waste money on is garbage fights

Comment

Originally posted by chavez jr View Post
          Sergio is so overated his resume is complete garbage look at it in 2007 sergio was fighting guys 3-34 for crying out loud

his 3 fights in 2006 he fought a guy 1-7-2 a guy 13-24-2 and a guy 11-14-3
          Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

Originally posted by chavez jr View Post
          naw just means martinez has no fans and they dont want to waste money on is garbage fights
          LMAO

Comment

Sergio has been fighting cross dressing goat farmers his entire career while Chavez has been fighting ti best of the best

Comment

I can't wait until Jr. knocks out Cotto and that f*ggot Rican Champ cries in his sleep....
              Last edited by Mourinho; 02-12-2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by InsideTheRopes View Post
                I can't wait until Jr. knocks out Cotto and that f*ggot Rican Eusebio cries in his sleep....
                Cotto is scared to death of Chavez jr,he heard Arum wanted that fight next and left Top Rank

Comment

I think Martinez is overrated and that people overlook a lot of things because he is the new/different flavor. That being said his resume is better than Chavez Jrs resume.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    I think Martinez is overrated and that people overlook a lot of things because he is the new/different flavor. That being said his resume is better than Chavez Jrs resume.
                    how??look at all the bums on his resume,nothing but losing records

Comment

Working...
                    X