Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- PHOTO - Marquez in beast form; RIPPED AND BULKED UP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    FAT. That's my first thought when I saw that picture. He didn't bulk up the right - AGAIN! He looks VERY SOFT in the midsection.

^ Looks about a hundred times better.
    Meixiang.................................... he is flexing on that photo. Marquez is not flexing and still looks ripped. If he flexed he'd look just as good. You and I both know that dude.

Comment

Where are some of you seeing the fat on Marquez's body?

You must be some Mr. Universe lookin ass nukkas if you think Marquez looks pudgy in that pic. Dude is in phenomenal shape. Real question is, has he retained his movement and speed? Would like to see his sparring session on the 5th to make that determination.

Comment

LOL @ some people's definition here of "Fat as F.uck". Some of you would blow 2 dudes to even look like what Marquez looks like now. With that being said, his physic isn't going to win him the fight. If anything, he's more bottom heavy than really being "Fat". JMM simply isn't a Welterweight and it'll show in the fight.

Comment

Here we go again, Bombs trying to hype this stupid fight

Comment

looks old and he just SAID THEY ARE WORKING on his speed right now WTF why this late in traineing

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Wow he looks amazing compared to the Floyd fight where he was chubby and put on pounds of fat. The conditioning coach and nutritionist show on this. Can't wait to see Marquez new 144 power. This is going to be a focking war!!
              he looks to be in good shape so far.

Comment

lovehandles aren't as noticable as in the Mayweather fight...hmmm

Did he ditch the piss and tortillas?

Comment

He looks to be in really good shape....for a 40 year old man...the fight is still a joke.

Comment

How is a guy with full visible abs & obliques & separation in his shoulders etc looking ''fat as fcuk''? lol!

I'd love to see what condition you lot are in if you think a guy that is probably somewhere around 10% body fat is fat lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                      Here we go again, Bombs trying to hype this stupid fight
                      but Marquez hired a nutritionist this is going to be a war

Comment

Working...
                      X