Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did burner really say he scored wlad-haye-6-5-1??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even post anymore, but i read alot and that Burner guy is a first class idiot...he's as bias as it gets. i believe he is a bit racist...which might actually be better than being as stupid as he comes off...what a loser...

Comment

Everyone remembers the 10-2 Alexander vs Kotelnik card he posted then reversed the next day to 7-5 Kotelnik.

The worse part about it is that hes so condenscing towards other people on this site, as if he knows it all. He reminds me of Adam Booth. A completely no nothing bum who acts like a big shot.

Comment

I believe he had it 6-5-1 for a Wlad win but still that card is crap. And Burners a coward because he put me on ignore for owning his scorecard.

Comment

I remember him criticizing me hardcore on a fight where I had it pretty even after 10 rounds or so.

The fight ended up being a split decision I think. For the life of me, I can't remember the fight, but he was going at me hard for it.

Then I look at this card and feel a sense of vindication

Comment

Yeah I did. And?

The fight was not a wipeout in my eyes. Period. Wlad and Haye didnt do much at all. The rounds were seperated by a mere 2-3 punches at best. I mean were talking freaking 2-3 punches and the round could swing in th other guys favor. Both of them fought timidly. I gave Wlad 6 rounds. I gave Haye 5 and I had 1 even. Get off my nuts.

6-5-1 Wlad

115-113

You dont like I dont really give a shyt. And get off my nuts will ya. You dumb, country, ghetto hoodrat.
            Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 07-04-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Yeah I did. And?

The fight was not a wipeout in my eyes. Period. Wlad and Haye didnt do much at all. The rounds were seperated by a ere 2-3 punches at best.

6-5-1 Wlad

115-113

You dont like I dont really give a shyt. And get off my nuts will ya. You dumb, country, ghetto hoodrat.
              You are Larry's prag

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Yeah I did. And?

The fight was not a wipeout in my eyes. Period. Wlad and Haye didnt do much at all. The rounds were seperated by a mere 2-3 punches at best. I mean were talking freaking 2-3 punches and the round could swing in th other guys favor. Both of them fought timidly. I gave Wlad 6 rounds. I gave Haye 5 and I had 1 even. Get off my nuts.

6-5-1 Wlad

115-113

Yea, thats a shi t card. What 5 rds did u give haye and which was even?

Comment

It doesn't surprise me that scorecard came from Burner...He says some pretty absurd idiotic crap on a consistent basis...Meh...it is what is it is.

I personally give him the benefit of the doubt, I don't think he really feels that way. He just wrote it on here for shock value purposes. Just being an attention whore.
                  Last edited by jrosales13; 07-04-2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
                    I don't even post anymore, but i read alot and that Burner guy is a first class idiot...he's as bias as it gets. i believe he is a bit racist...which might actually be better than being as stupid as he comes off...what a loser...
                    a bit? lol, I like Burner and he seemed a good guy on the radio but honestly where a black fighter is involved his views can't be taken seriously, he's clearly heavily biased for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

It doesn't surprise me that scorecard came from Burner...He has says some pretty absurd idiotic crap on a consistent basis...Meh...it is what is it is.

I personally give him the benefit of the doubt, I don't think he really feels that way. He just wrote it on here for shock value purposes. Just being an attention whore.
                      Burner being Burner.

Comment

Working...
                      X